– The indoor pool is open daily. Please call for hours of operation.
– Please call (800) 452-2223, ext. 7630, for more information.
– Children age 5 and under are free with a paying adult.
– Pool Memberships are available for Seven Springs homeowners.
Seven Springs will host a lifeguard training course this May. Classes will be held on May 5, 6, 19 and 20, 2018 from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. each day. Trainees must attend all four days to complete the course, as well as meet the prerequisites below.
The course costs $275 per student and includes all instruction, certification in lifeguard training, CPR, AED and First Aid, lifeguard training book, CPR mask and guard hip pack.
– Be at least 15 years old
– Swim 20 yards (front crawl or breaststroke), dive nine feet to retrieve a 10 pound brick and return to the starting point while keeping your face out of the water and both hands on the brick within one-minute and 40-seconds.
– Swim 20 laps – front crawl and breaststroke showing rhythmic breathing – no time limit