- Registration and child drop-off from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
- Half-day pick-up at 12:30 p.m.
- Full-day pick-up at 3 p.m.
Please note that late arrival will reduce your child's lesson time. Late fees do apply for late pick-ups.
Winter Activities Release
All participants in the following winter activities must fill out an electronic release form.
- Skiing, snowboarding, snowcat rides or snow tubing
- Renting ski, snowboard or other equipment used in winter season activities
- Participating in an event, such as a race or competition
- Participating in Snowsports instruction
Please click on the button below and fill out prior to your visit.
Please note: If you have already filled out a release form this winter, you do not have to fill out another. e.g. I am doing a snowsports lesson today and renting equipment next week.
Tiny Tots' Triple Play Card
The Tiny Tots' Triple Play Card is valid for three full day sessions and includes your child’s lesson, rentals equipment, lift ticket and more. The Tiny Tots’ Triple Play Card is open to all children ages 7 and under.
Triple Play Card holders must follow the Tiny Tots' schedule.
- Registration and child drop-off from 8:30 to 9:15 a.m.
- Child pick-up at 3 p.m.
Triple Play Card Restrictions
- Only valid at Seven Springs Mountain Resort
- Available to children, ages 7 and under.
- Use the Triple Play Card for three separate lessons for one child, or use the sessions together for three children in one day!
- Must be used during the 2017-2018 Season.
- There are no blackout dates. Can be used any time during the season!
Tiny Tots' Lesson Information
- Advance reservations are strongly recommended as camps are subject to change and availability
- For reservations and more information, please call our Winter Adventure Reservations at (800) 452-2223, ext. 7997.
- Please inform our reservation specialist if your child has any special requirements so that we may accommodate your child and match them with one of our specialized snowsports instructors. This will ensure an enjoyable experience for your child.
- * Rental equipment is included during lesson times only. After school equipment rentals are available for an additional $20.
- Midweek is defined as Monday through Thursday
- Weekends are defined as Friday through Sunday
- Holiday periods are Dec. 15, 2017 – Jan. 1, 2018; Jan. 12-15 and Feb. 16-19, 2018.
- Gratuities for Snow Pros are not a requirement but an appropriate and appreciated gesture.