Seven Springs is committed to purchasing and using post-consumer paper products and eliminating the use of styrofoam products.
- Purchase and support post-consumer products
- At the golf course and in the ski lodge, meals are served in reusable baskets and recyclable liners.
- We have also switched to 100% recycled toilet paper and 45% recycled material hand towels in our restrooms throughout the resort.
- Eliminated the use of Styrofoam products in favor of biodegradable products.
- Through our aggressive waste reduction plan, Seven Springs prevented the disposal of 1.2 million pieces of Styrofoam. While Styrofoam takes over 100 years to decompose, the new biodegradable containers can decompose to 64% in just 180 days.