Seven Springs Mountain Resort Screaming Hawk Zipline guidelines are in place to ensure you have a fun and enjoyable adventure. Please review these helpful guidelines before making your reservations.
- Screaming Hawk tours meet at the Adventure Center.
- We require that you arrive 30 minutes before your tour time to get properly checked-in
- You must be at least 10 years of age.
- Children ages 10-15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children ages 16-17 must have an adult sign their release form
- Weight limit is 70 to 250 lbs. Each participant will be weighed in at the time of check-in.
- If you are pregnant, you may not participate.
- Participate at your own risk. This is a high-activity sport. You
must be in good health. If you suffer from back, neck or heart
problems, broken bones or have any other physical or medical problems,
you should not participate.
- Closed-toed shoes with laces are required. No heels, sandals, clogs, Crocs or flip flops. No bare feet.
- No loose clothing is permitted.
- Long hair must be tied back and tucked in.
- Wear appropriate clothing for the conditions, i.e. rain, cold or snow.
- No loose objects are permitted on your person. Cameras and cell phones must be secured or put away.
- Only one person is permitted on a zipline at a time. Zipline must be clear before zipping.
- Do not push anyone while they are on the zipline course.
- Do not drop litter or objects while zipping.
- Do not turn upside down as serious injury could result.
- Do not attempt to handle the safety clips. The guide will
clip you onto the line to begin your zip. When you reach the bottom,
wait for the guide to unclip you from the line.
- Obey the guide’s instructions at all times.
- Reckless behavior is prohibited.
- You may not zip if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Ear buds may not be worn while zipping.
- If you have any questions, please ask your guide.