The Screaming Hawk features a cargo climb, four zips, sky bridge and auto belay. Book your high-speed adventure on the Screaming Hawk Zipline Course today! Advance reservations are highly recommended. Walk-ins are accepted based on availability.
Screaming Hawk Rate
One and a half hour zipline tour
Prices do not include applicable taxes.
Price includes locker rental for personal belongings.
Screaming Hawk Zipline Course Hours
- Open daily, Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day and weekends through Autumnfest.
- Midweek tours are available for groups of 6 or more after Labor Day. Please call for more information.
- All tours are weather permitting.
- Training is provided and includes a short, low zip before entering the actual course.
- Tours are approximately one and a half hours in length, depending on the number of participants.
Screaming Hawk Zipline Reservations
- Reservations are strongly recommended 48 hours in advance but walk-ins are accepted based on availability.
- Tours are limited to small groups of up to 8 people.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time to check in and prepare.
- Please check in at the Summer Tubing Lodge, which is also the Snow Tubing Lodge in the winter.
- For reservations, please call 800-452-2223, ext. 7997.
- For general Screaming Hawk Zipline information, please call 800-452-2223, ext. 7625.
Please note: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance for a full refund. Refunds will not be issued for cancellations made less than 48 hours from scheduled tour time and no-shows.