Downhill Bike Park Passes and Cards
Can’t get enough of the park? The Season Pass, Super Seven or Triple Play Cards give you access to all of our incredibly rad trails any day that we are open!
For more information about purchasing a Downhill Bike Park Season Pass, please call (800) 452-2223, ext. 7491.
Downhill Mountain Biking Season Pass
Now – 10/31/18
1/12/19 – 5/24/19
Downhill Season Pass
Prices do not include applicable taxes.
After May 24, 2019 the Downhill Bike Park Season Pass will be $320 per person. Downhill Bike Park Super Seven and Triple Play cards for the 2019 season will be available at a later date.
- – Open Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day and Saturdays and Sundays, through October 21, 2018, weather permitting. The Adventure Center and all adventure activities will be closed August 27-31, 2018.
- – Please refer to the Mountain Courier or the Summer Adventure Report for this weeks hours.
- – The North Face Downhill Trails will open on Saturday, July 14.
- – Park hours subject to change based on weather and daylight.
- – No one under any exception under the age of 8 is permitted to ride the course.
- – Children ages 8-11 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. Parent/guardian must also have a valid bike park ticket.
- – Any person under the age of 18 must have parent sign Downhill Mountain Biking liability form.
- – Additional Park Safety information is available here
All participants in this adventure must fill out an online summer liability form. Please click on the button below and fill out prior to your visit.
Please note: If you have already filled out a summer adventure liability form this summer, you do not have to fill out another one this year. e.g. I am purchasing an All-Day Adventure Pass today and will be coming back in a few weeks for a zipline tour.