Seven Springs is only minutes away from a 60-mile stretch of the GAP that stretches from Connellsville, PA, to Meyersdale, PA. While the Great Allegheny Passage is free to ride, day guests of Seven Springs or visitors of the Laurel Highlands can take advantage of this great offer!
Seven Springs is pleased to offer the following services to GAP riders
- Transportation to and from the trail
- Bike and helmet rentals
- Healthy gourmet packed lunch
- Full-day excursions begin at 10 a.m. and are approximately 4-5 hours long.
- Half-day excursions begin at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. and are approximately 2-3 hours long.
- Please meet at the Seven Springs Adventure Center 30-minutes prior to your excursion.
Great Allegheny Passage Excursion Rates
Full-Day GAP excursion with Seven Springs equipment & lunch
Half-Day GAP excursion with Seven Springs equipment & lunch
Full-Day GAP excursion with your own equipment & lunch
Half-Day GAP excursion with your own equipment & lunch
Prices do not include applicable taxes.
Planning your Great Allegheny Passage Adventure
- 48 hour advance notice is required for all excursions. Space is limited and tours fill up quickly. For more information, please call (800) 452-2223, ext. 7997 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Overnight lodging packages are available that get you on the GAP after a delicious breakfast and a great night's sleep. Click here to learn more about overnight lodging.