Seven Springs is only minutes away from a 60-mile stretch of the GAP, from Connellsville, PA to Meyersdale, PA. We offer half-day afternoon excursions that include shuttle transportation both to and from various points on the trail. Half-day afternoon excursions begin at 1 p.m. and are approximately 2-3 hours long. Please meet at the Seven Springs Adventure Center 30-minutes prior to your excursion.
Planning your Great Allegheny Passage Adventure
- 48 hour advance notice is required for all excursions. Space is limited and tours fill up quickly. For more information, please call (800) 452-2223, ext. 7997 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Overnight lodging packages are available that get you on the GAP after a delicious breakfast and a great night's sleep. Click here to learn more about overnight lodging.
If you are just looking to come up for the day and ride, check out our excursion rates here.
Ohiopyle to Confluence | 12 miles | Intermediate
Available Mondays, Thursdays & Saturdays | Click here for itinerary
This is the most popular stretch of Youghiogheny trail in Pennsylvania. Chase the trains loaded with coal headed to Washington, D.C., and race the rafters as they drift down the river.
- Check out the interpretive signs along the trail and be sure to wave at the rafters as they float downstream.
Drop-Off: Ohiopyle Train Station
- Ohiopyle was once called “Falls City.”
- It has the deepest river gorge in Pennsylvania: 26 miles long and 2,000 ft deep.
Pick-up: Confluence, PA
- Named for convergence of three rivers, the Youghiogheny, the Casselman and Laurel Hill Creek.
- The Audubon Society named Confluence one of Pennsylvania’s most valuable bird habitats.