A leisurely ride on the Cortina chairlift precedes the excitement you’ll feel as you place your sled onto the tracks of the Alpine Slide. Once aboard this twisting and turning track built directly into the ski slope, you’ll zoom down 1,980 feet of downhill thrills on a two-wheeled sled equipped with a handlebrake for speed control.
Book of 5 Rides
Prices do not include applicable taxes.
All participants in this activity must fill out an electronic release form. Please click on the button below and fill out prior to your visit.
Please note: If you have already filled out a release form this summer, you do not have to fill out another. e.g. I am doing a zipline tour on Friday and purchasing an All-Day Activity Wristband on Saturday.
Alpine Slide Hours of Operation & Restrictions
- Open daily, Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day and Saturdays and Sundays, through October 22, 2017, weather permitting.
- Hours are subject to change. Please refer to the Mountain Courier for the most up to date hours.
- Riders under 30 inches tall are not permitted.
- Riders between 30 and 44 inches tall must ride with a parent or legal guardian.
- Riders over 44 inches tall must ride alone.
- Pregnant women and individuals with casts are not permitted to ride the Alpine Slide, but may ride the chairlift.
- The Alpine Slide is not included with the All-Day Activity Bracelet during Autumnfest.