Perfect for team building exercises, you’ll challenge your ingenuity and agility as you scale the 50-foot Alpine Tower. Many friends, families and individuals have made this challenging and memorable experience a “must do” during their stay.
Alpine Tower Hours of Operation & Restrictions
- Open daily, Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day and Saturdays and Sundays, through September 25 2016, weather permitting.
- The Alpine Tower will be closed for the season on September 26, 2016. Thank you for a great summer!
- Hours are subject to change. Please refer to the Mountain Courier for the most up to date hours.
- The Alpine Tower will close for private events. Please call for availability.
- You must weigh between 40 and 250 pounds.
- Closed-toe shoes with laces are required! No heels, sandals, clogs, Crocs or flip flops. No bare feet.
- Not recommended if you suffer from back, neck or heart problems, have broken bones or limb injuries or are pregnant.
- Release form required to participate.
- Additional restrictions may apply.
- For more information, please call (800) 452-2223, ext. 7823