If you love fishing and want to share the sport with your kids, Seven Springs is the place for you! Come up to the private waters of Seven Springs and spend some quality time with your family, discovering nature and experiencing the great outdoors. .
- Family memberships are valid for two adults and two children in the same household.
- Fish for Fun areas are open tackle and have a two fish limit. All tackle areas include Otter, Muskrat, Beaver, Squirrel, Rainbow and Turtle ponds. Click Here to download a map of the Fish for Fun areas.
- Special Regulation areas are fly fishing only and are mandated as catch and release. Special Regulation areas include Lake Gosling, Split Rock and Clay Pigeon. Fish for Fun Permits are not valid at these lakes.
- Day permits are available at the Adventure Center, Sporting Clays, Guest Information, and the Hotel Front Desk.
- For details about the Fish For Fun program at Seven Springs, please call (800) 452-2223, ext. 7899.