Marker, CO2, Mask, 150 Paintballs & Camo Clothing
Approximately 100 balls of paint
Approximately 500 balls of paint
Approximately 2000 balls of paint
Prices do not include applicable taxes.
- - Open daily, Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day and Saturdays and Sundays, through Autumnfest (first four weekends in October), weather permitting.
- - Hours are subject to change. Please refer to the Mountain Courier for the most up to date hours.
- - Reservations are strongly recommended to ensure course availability. Walk-ins are accepted based on availability.
- - Please call (800) 452-2223, ext. 7997, for more information and reservations
- - Private course rental is also available, Monday through Friday. Please call for more information.
- - Paintball participants meet at the Seven Springs Adventure Center, located in the lower level of the Ski Lodge.
- - We require that you arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled time.
- - Guide gratuity is always acceptable.
- - A minimum of six participants is required for game play.
- - All participants must be at least age 12
- - Pregnant women, people with heart, leg or back problems, or other serious illnesses will not be allowed to participate in the activity.
- - Closed-toed shoes with laces are required. No heels, sandals, clogs, Crocs or flip flops. No bare feet.
- - No loose objects are permitted on your person. Cameras and cell phones must be secured or put away.
- - Release form required to participate.
- - Additional restrictions may apply.