Ever thought about trying the challenges of rock climbing, but just didn’t know where or how to start? Look no further. On the 24-foot vertical Rock Wall, you and your friends will experience the thrill of climbing in a controlled environment.
Prices do not include applicable taxes.
Rock Wall Hours of Operation & Restrictions
- Open daily, Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day and Saturdays and Sundays, through Autumnfest (first four weekends in October), weather permitting.
- Hours are subject to change. Please refer to the Mountain Courier for the most up to date hours.
- You must weigh between 40 and 250 pounds.
- Closed-toe shoes with laces are required! No heels, sandals, clogs, Crocs or flip flops. No bare feet.
- Not recommended if you suffer from back, neck or heart problems, have broken bones or limb injuries or are pregnant.
- Release form required to participate.
- Additional restrictions may apply.
- For additional information, please call (800) 452-2223, ext. 7823.