Join us for an amazing adventure as you glide along the many scenic trails at Seven Springs. Our three-mile All-Terrain Segway Tour lasts 75-90 minutes, includes training, and is fun for the whole family! If you aren't sure that a big tour is right for you, give our 30 minutes "Try Me" instruction a shot!
All-Terrain Segway Tours
75-90 minute tour
30-minute "Try Me"
Prices do not include applicable taxes.
Adventures Liability Form
All participants in this adventure must fill out an online summer liability form. Please click on the button below and fill out prior to your visit.
Please note: If you have already filled out a summer adventure liability form this summer, you do not have to fill out another one this year. e.g. I am purchasing an All-Day Adventure Pass today and will be coming back in a few weeks for a zipline tour.
Hours of Operation
- Open daily, Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day and Saturdays and Sundays, through October 21, 2018, weather permitting. The Adventure Center and all adventure activities will be closed August 27-31, 2018.
- Hours are subject to change. Please refer to the Mountain Courier for the most up to date hours.
- All-Terrain Segway Tours are at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Please arrive 30-minutes prior to your scheduled tour.
Reservations and Information
- For details or to reserve your All-Terrain Segway tour, please call (800) 452-2223, ext. 7997.
- Reservations are suggested at least 48 hours in advance.
- All-Terrain Segway Tours meet at the Seven Springs Adventure Center, located in the lower level of the Ski Lodge.
- Guide gratuity is always acceptable.
Restrictions and Information
- Operators must obey the instructions of the tour guide.
- Operators of a Segway must be of a minimum body weight of 100 pounds and a maximum body weight of 260 pounds and have no health related condition such as heart problems, pregnancy, broken bones, recent surgery or illness, balance disorders, epilepsy that would prevent the safe operation of the Segway.
- You must be at least 13 years of age.
- Operators of a Segway must wear the protective helmet provided to him or her and have it fastened at all times when operating the Segway.
- Closed-toed shoes with laces are required. No heels, sandals, clogs, Crocs, or flip flops. No bare feet.
- No loose clothing is permitted. Wear appropriate clothing for the weather conditions.
- No loose objects are permitted on your person. Cameras and cell phones must be secured or put away.
- Operators may not board or attempt to board Segway if he or she is under the influence of alcohol or any controlled substance which impacts his or her ability to safely use the Segway and abide by the posted and oral instructions of the tour guide.
- Operators of a Segway must be considerate of fellow riders and pedestrians.
- Operators may not submerge in or otherwise expose the Segway to water.
- Operator will receive basic instruction concerning the use and operation of the Segway.