Located in the Tubing Lodge – Got a hankerin’ for some snow tubing? No worries! The snow may be gone, but Seven Springs has the solution!
Grab a tube and glide down one of two 600-foot-long chutes that create the same sensation of snow tubing without the snow! Made from a special synthetic material, this waterless system is just like snow tubing... minus the snowsuit!
Summer Tubing Hours of Operation & Restrictions
- Open daily, Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day, weather permitting.
- Hours are subject to change. Please refer to the Mountain Courier for the most up to date hours.
- Tubers must be age 4 or older and at least 42 inches tall to ride
- One person per tube
- Release form required to participate.
- Additional restrictions may apply.
- For more information, please call (814) 352-7777, ext. 7625.