Join us for an awesome day of bike races, brats and brews on Saturday, July 14. Put your three-person team together for our road, cross country and downhill relay race [...]
Join us for an awesome day of bike races, brats and brews on Saturday, July 14. Put your three-person team together for our road, cross country and downhill relay race for your chance to win some great prizes! After the race, meet up with your fellow racers for an ice-cold brew and hot-off-the-grill brats at the Foggy Goggle.
Bikes, Brats & Brews Schedule
- – Bike Center Opens – Get your downhill ticket, grab your gear and get ready for a great day on the trails
- – Register for the Team Relay Race in the in the Bike Center (Racing begins at 11 a.m.) – Downhill racer must have a downhill ticket.
- – The team relay race begins with the Road Race to Cross Country and finishes up with the Downhill section. Race map coming soon!
12 – 4 p.m.
- – Celebrate after the race on the Foggy Goggle Deck with DJ Essay
- – Grab a Bratwurst from the grill and an ice-cold brew from the beer garden.
Brats & Brews
After you’ve completed the bike portion, relax with your fellow bikers with an ice-cold brew and grilled Bratwurst.
Microbrew selections and bratwurst menu coming soon!
Race participants have a chance at winning some great prizes and giveaways!
- – For additional information please contact the Adventure Center or Bike Center at extension 7823
- – Maximum three riders per team. You can race as a duo or solo.
- – Parent/Guardian must sign release waiver for participants under age 18
Schedule and Prizes are subject to change.
(Saturday) 9:00 am - 4:00 pm