Mud on the Mountain offers athletes a chance to get down and dirty atop the beautiful Laurel Highlands. The seven [...]
Mud on the Mountain offers athletes a chance to get down and dirty atop the beautiful Laurel Highlands. The seven mile mud run course winds its way up, down and through some of the most challenging terrain in Pennsylvania. This event will take place on Saturday, May 13, 2017.
Across more than seven miles of body-breaking terrain you will traverse ponds, scale boulder fields, climb your way over obstacles and claw your way up impossible inclines, all on your way to a triumphant finish! After working to destroy your body, stick around for the Recovery Party in the Foggy Goggle, pamper yourself in the Trillium Spa and dine in one of the resort’s amazing restaurants or give sporting clays a shot for a little extra excitement!
Mud On The Mountain – Saturday, May 13th, 2017
About the Run
- – You have to be at least 18 years of age to participate
- – Event Registration closes May 4, 2017, or when all spots are filled. We suggest early registration. There will be NO on-site event registration the day of the event
- – There are heats that go out every 15 minutes beginning at 8 a.m.
- – There are 300 people in each heat
- – A limited number of time slots are available. Be sure to register early to ensure your spot.
- – When you register you pick the time you wish to run. People have asked about being in the same heat with their friends. We recommend registering early and together.
- – Register as a Corporate Team. Click here for details!
- – There are no prizes, just bragging rights and camaraderie with the runners in your heat.
- – Each participant receives a wicking shirt and medal when they finish.
- – For more information please check our FAQs page.
Mud on the Mountain Map
Check out the new map for the 2017 Mud on the Mountain! Some of the new obstacles will include a new hill climb called "The Snake" which will be a winding leg burner to get you ready for the physical challenge that your mind and body is about to endure. The "Over Under" obstacle will give each participant the chance to see what they are in for when the course crosses. The fresh runners will see the already weary and muddy runners passing by. Your upper body will get a workout with our new obstacle that involves traversing over pipes from our Terrain Parks. We are working on upgrading our tried and true obstacles and we are putting the slip and slide back to it’s original length!
Click on the map for a larger image.
Recovery Party in the Foggy Goggle
After pushing your body to its limits, you will need to celebrate your accomplishments and unwind. Stick around after the event for the Recovery Party at the Foggy Goggle! Trade battle stories with your comrades, show off your battle wounds and enjoy the cold beverages, grab a bite to eat from selections from our special Mud on the Mountain Menu, and enjoy the live entertainment!
Child care is available during the May 13 Mud on the Mountain event from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. Child care is available for children walking age through age 10. Ask about sibling rates and if you need an earlier drop off time. full-day is $65, per child. Prices do not include applicable taxes. Reservations are required. Please call 800-452-2223, ext. 7997.
If you are ready to experience Mud on the Mountain at Seven Springs, then why not make it a weekend escape? This lodging package will allow you to get your rest after you take on the body-breaking terrain and the opportunity to recover in the Foggy Goggle! Call 866-437-1300 to make your Mud on the Mountain overnight lodging reservation, or CLICK HERE to book online.
Registration Fees & Deadlines For Individuals
Now -May 4
Mud on the Mountain
8 a.m. Timed Heat
Still only talking about the weather with your co-workers? We offer the best team building experience with our Mud on the Mountain Corporate Team Program.
Corporate Team Information & Benefits
- – Minimum of 25 people (no maximum)
- – Group rate of $55 per person
- – Separate registration area on Friday and Saturday
- – Complimentary one-hour reception on Friday evening followed by cash bar and live entertainment.
- – Book 10 rooms and get one complimentary room night
- – Win great prizes with our three team awards! Participation (most number of people), Best Team Spirit (best team shirts or outfits), Muddiest Team (do we really need to explain that?)
How to Register a Corporate Team
Have your Corporate Team Leader call us at 814-352-7777, ext 7875 or email Trisha with the following information.
- – Company name and address
- – Corporate team leader’s name, phone number and email address
- – Payment information. Once your corporate team has paid in full, you will receive a coupon code so individual team members can register under the designated team..
- – Only two corporate teams will be able to sign up for each designated heat time.
(Saturday) 8:00 am