Are you ready for a spooktacular good time? Monster Mash the night away at the Seven Springs Halloween Party with all your ghoulfriends and goblins on Saturday, October 27, 2018! [...]
Are you ready for a spooktacular good time?
Monster Mash the night away at the Seven Springs Halloween Party with all your ghoulfriends and goblins on Saturday, October 27, 2018! The event will take place in the Foggy Goggle from 9 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.
What will you be dressed up as?
Come dressed to impress for our Costume Contest from 9-10 p.m. Costumes will be evaluated by our secret panel of judges in the following categories:
- – Best Overall
- – Most Original
- – Scariest
- – Best Couple or Group
Winners will be announced at 10 p.m. and will receive some great prizes!
Only those with tasteful costumes will be admitted into the party. Costume props that could pose danger to guests, i.e. swords, knives, clubs, pitchforks, etc. will have to be left at the door.
General Admission to the Halloween Party includes:
- – Two Drink Tickets for draft beer or basic mixed drinks
- – Entertainment from our DJ
Halloween Party Lodging
Want to stay the night? Check back soon for our spooktacular halloween party lodging packages!
Purchase Tickets for the Halloween Party
Saturday, October 27, 2018
General Admission 9 p.m. – 1:30 a.m.
Price does not include applicable taxes and fees.
Tickets are only available through ShowClix and may be purchased online or over the phone at 1-888-718-4253 (Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-9 p.m. EST).
All attendees must be at least age 21 and will be asked to present proper identification at the festival door. If you are wearing heavy makeup, you may have to remove it to be carded. For more information, please review our House Policies.
Halloween Party Updates
Sign-up for our Priority 7 Newsletter for announcements for the Halloween party and other festivals, events and specials.
Seven Springs Mountain Resort strives to provide responsible, safe and professional service of alcohol. We will endeavor to serve our guests in a responsible, friendly and professional manner and to abide by Seven Springs values and the conditions of our liquor license issued by the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board. Staff members are on hand to assist our guests in enjoying their time at Seven Springs and to assist in their decision to drink in moderation and, when appropriate, avoid drinking activities that puts anyone at harm or risk. We are committed to adhere to all liquor laws.
The staff and management of Seven Springs Mountain Resort promote the enjoyment of our guests and homeowners by enforcing the following House Policies:
- – No one under the age of 21 can purchase or consume alcoholic beverages.
- – Seven Springs requires proof of age from ALL GUESTS entering a 21 and over venue. The only acceptable forms of proof of age are:
- – A valid driver’s license issued by any state.
- – A valid photo identification card issued by any state.
- – A valid United States armed forces ID card that contains the holder’s photo.
- – A valid passport, passport card, or travel visa which contains the holder’s photo.
- – Seven Springs reserves the right to deny access to any bar or lounge to anyone who is visibly intoxicated, exhibits rowdy behavior or to prevent overcrowding.
- – Seven Springs reserves the right to discontinue service to any guest who is harassing to others, involved in a physical altercation or is creating an unsafe situation for themselves or others.
- – No beverages are permitted to be carried into any bar or lounge area.
- – Outside alcoholic beverages are not permitted to be brought onto the licensed premises. The only exception is that a guest may bring a special or private reserve wine to Helen’s restaurant. A $40 corkage fee will apply and the wine will be served by Helen’s staff in accordance with house policies. Seven Springs reserves the right to search any bag, backpack or purse.
(Saturday) 9:00 pm - 1:30 am