The Burton Qualifier Finals will be held at the top rated parks at Seven Springs on Saturday, March 24, 2018. The park at Seven Springs will be our snowy playground [...]
The Burton Qualifier Finals will be held at the top rated parks at Seven Springs on Saturday, March 24, 2018. The park at Seven Springs will be our snowy playground as qualified riders from the semi-finals compete for the $10k cash purse. Expect a pro quality park riddled with flowing lines of jibs and jumps inspired by both urban and backcountry riding. The setup will be built by Seven Spring’s award-winning park crew, so bring your hammers!
The Burton Qualifier Finals Schedule
No entry unless you previously qualified at one of the other stops. Skiers and Snowboarders are welcome to view all of the action at Santa’s Beard and grab a hot dog grilled up by the Seven Springs Park Crew.
- – Registration takes place at the Foggy Goggle from 10-11 a.m. for riders who have previously qualified.
Practice & Start Times
- – Riders Meeting at Santa’s Beard 11:20 a.m.
- – Open Practice runs from 11:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- – 15 & Under Division competition, from 12:15 – 1 p.m.
- – Open Division competition, from 1:15 – 2 p.m.
- – Awards will take place from 2:15 – 2:30 p.m. at Santa’s Beard.
- – Celebrate with the riders fro the Burton Qualifier Finals in the Foggy Goggle from 6-10 p.m. DJ Cre8 will be mixing the music and rocking the dance floor!
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Pond Skim 2018, presented by New Belgium Brewing, at Seven Springs is going down with a splash on Saturday, March 24 at 11 a.m.! Conditions are favorable for a good time [...]
Pond Skim 2018, presented by New Belgium Brewing, at Seven Springs is going down with a splash on Saturday, March 24 at 11 a.m.!
Conditions are favorable for a good time and goggle tans! Grab a cold one at the Foggy Goggle and catch all of the action from the Foggy Deck as more than 100 crazy skiers and snowboarders brave the icy pond skim waters and try to impress our judges with their Best Skim, Costume and Splash! Emcee’s Mikey and Big Bob from the KISS Morning Freak Show and DJs Mike Ley, Digital Dave and Cake will keep the Pond Skim Party going at the Goggle all day! This event is unlike any other, you have to be here!
- – Register the day of the event between 8 and 10 a.m. (no late registration).
- – There are a limited number of spots available for participants. Come and register early.
- – Registered participants will receive a Pond Skim T-Shirt
- – Participants must be at least age 18 or older and will be required to present a valid ID at registration.
- – Tastefully designed costumes are encouraged.
Register in the Foggy Goggle from 8-10 a.m.
Registration includes one judged run and Seven Springs Pond Skim T-Shirt
- – *Once all contestants have made one run, the course will be open for contestants to make additional runs.
- – No group skimming. Singles only.
- – Pets are not permitted at Pond Skim
Prizes will be awarded for Best Skim, Best Costume and Best Splash
- – First place in each category will receive a Seven Springs Season Pass
- – Second place in each category will receive a Seven Springs Midweek Season Pass
Outside food and beverages, including alcohol, are not permitted to be brought onto Seven Springs’ property. Click here for our House Policy regarding alcohol service.
Pond Skim After Party
After the final Pond Skim contestant has splashed down in our pond, stick around at the Foggy Deck for our After Party with DJ Digital Dave and DJ Cake!
Pond Skim Party Package
Start your spring with a SPLASH with the Pond Skim Party Package! Have a blast at all of the Pond Skim festivities then spend the night at Seven Springs after enjoying our Farmer’s buffet, featuring a bountiful selection of locally-sourced vegetables and proteins from our Laurel Highlands neighbors! After all of the fun, you can wake up to a gorgeous mountain view and indulge in our famous Breakfast Buffet!
Whether you get wet attempting to cross our ponds or get splashed while watching from the Foggy Goggle, you’ll want to participate in the most fun event of the year and you can maximize the fun with the Pond Skim Party Package!
Starting at $160.50 per room, based on double occupancy
Available March 24, 2018
- – One night of lodging
- – Breakfast
- – Farmer’s Buffet Saturday night
For more information or to make your reservations, please call (866) 437-1300.
Hotel rates are per room, based on double occupancy. Price is subject to change and availability. Blackout dates may apply. Advance reservations are required. Package cannot be combined with any additional discounts, coupons, offers or contracted rate. Restrictions apply. Rate is for up to two people sharing the same room and does not include applicable taxes or gratuities. Additional fees may apply.
Pond Skim Updates
(Saturday) 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Foggy Goggle | March 24, 2018 | 6-10 p.m. DJ Cre8 has been mixing music and rocking dance floors for ten years at popular night-life venues in Burlington, VT and [...]
Foggy Goggle | March 24, 2018 | 6-10 p.m.
DJ Cre8 has been mixing music and rocking dance floors for ten years at popular night-life venues in Burlington, VT and at events for Burton. DJ Cre8 has opened up for international touring acts such as Macklemore, Capital Cities, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Big Gigantic, DJ Jazzy Jeff and DJ Z Trip.
Click here for our House Policy regarding alcohol service.
(Saturday) 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Season Passholder Party Join us on Sunday, March 25, 2018 from 2-6 p.m. in the Grand Ballroom for the annual Season Passholder Party at Seven Springs. Make sure to [...]
Season Passholder Party
Join us on Sunday, March 25, 2018 from 2-6 p.m. in the Grand Ballroom for the annual Season Passholder Party at Seven Springs. Make sure to bring your 17-18 season pass to gain entry into the party!
The Passholder Party is our thanks to our Season Passholders and it’s a great opportunity to meet fellow your passholders! Celebrate another great season in the snow, share stories from the slopes while you enjoy entertainment, games, prizes, hors d’oeuvres and more!
Entertainment & Games
- – DJ Bob Teagarden will be playing your favorite songs for a fun afternoon of dancing from 2-6 p.m.
- – Play our trivia and our box of mystery games for your chance to win great prizes at 4 p.m.
- – Prize drawings will take place at 5 p.m.
- – A hors d’oeuvre buffet will begin at 2 p.m. Menu coming soon!
Season Passholder Information
- – Current 17-18 season passholder, make sure you bring your pass. It’s your entry to the party.
- – Passholders may bring a guest with them for an additional $15 per person
- – Season Passes for the 18-19 season will also be on sale. Get your pass for next season at the early rate and save!
Entertainment and Activities are subject to change.
(Sunday) 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Mud on the Mountain offers athletes a chance to get down and dirty atop the beautiful Laurel Highlands. The seven [...]
Mud on the Mountain offers athletes a chance to get down and dirty atop the beautiful Laurel Highlands. The seven mile mud run course winds its way up, down and through some of the most challenging terrain in Pennsylvania. This event will take place on Saturday, May 12, 2018.
Across more than seven miles of body-breaking terrain you will traverse ponds, scale boulder fields, climb your way over obstacles and claw your way up impossible inclines, all on your way to a triumphant finish! After working to destroy your body, stick around for the Recovery Party in the Foggy Goggle, pamper yourself in the Trillium Spa and dine in one of the resort’s amazing restaurants or give sporting clays a shot for a little extra excitement!
Mud On The Mountain – Saturday, May 12, 2018
About Mud on the Mountain
- – You have to be at least 18 years of age to participate
- – Event Registration closes Thursday, May 3, 2018, or when all spots are filled. We suggest early registration. There will be NO on-site event registration the day of the event
- – There are heats that go out every 15 minutes beginning at 8 a.m.
- – There are 300 people in each heat
- – A limited number of time slots are available. Be sure to register early to ensure your spot.
- – When you register you pick the time you wish to run. People have asked about being in the same heat with their friends. We recommend registering early and together.
- – Register as a Corporate Team. Click here for details!
- – There are no prizes, just bragging rights and camaraderie with the runners in your heat.
- – Each participant receives a wicking shirt, medal and drink ticket for the Foggy Goggle After Party.
- – Packet Pickup will be in Festival Hall on Friday, May 11 from 5-9 p.m. and Saturday, May 12 beginning at 6 a.m.
FOGGY GOGGLE RECOVERY PARTY
- – Celebrate your accomplishment at the Foggy Goggle Recovery Party with your fellow Mud on the Mountain runners. Grab a drink or a bite to eat and talk about your favorite moments of the day and hit the dance floor as our DJ plays your favorite tunes!
RACE DAY BAG CHECK
- – Bag check is in the Timberstone Room, located near the Ski Lodge and is available from 7 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- Get your rest before you take on the body-breaking terrain of Mud on the Mountain when you stay with us at Seven Springs. We have a special overnight lodging package available May 11 through 13 for all participants that includes one or two nights of lodging.
- – One night starts at $143 per room, based on double occupancy
- – Two nights start at $112 per room, per night, based on double occupancy.
- For more information or to make your reservations, please call 866-437-1300 or you can BOOK ONLINE.
Registration Fees & Deadlines For Individuals
Now – Mar 16
Mar 17 – May 3
Mud on the Mountain
8 a.m. Timed Heat
Mud on the Mountain Map
Check out what our mud runners encountered in 2017! We are already coming up with new and exciting obstacles for 2018!
Click on the map for a larger image.
Still only talking about the weather with your co-workers? We offer the best team building experience with our Mud on the Mountain Corporate Team Program.
Corporate Team Information & Benefits
- – Minimum of 20 people (no maximum)
- – Group rate of $55 per person
- – Win great prizes with our three team awards! Participation (most number of people), Best Team Spirit (best team shirts or outfits), Muddiest Team (do we really need to explain that?)
- – Corporate teams will receive one additional drink ticket for the Foggy Goggle Recovery Party.
How to Register a Corporate Team
Have your Corporate Team Leader call us at 814-352-7777, ext 7875 or email Alexis with the following information.
- – Company name and address
- – Corporate team leader’s name, phone number and email address
- – Number of participants. You will receive a coupon code so individual team members can register under the designated team.
- – Only two corporate teams will be able to sign up for each designated heat time.
(Saturday) 8:00 am