Attention all craft beer fans, hopheads and beer nerds!
Join us for the 14th annual Brewski Festival, April 25 and 26, 2014! At this spectacular event, guests will enjoy the finest specialty beers from a unique selection of breweries. In the past, breweries such as Penn Brewery, Magic Hat and Erie Brewing served up samples of their finest products. This year we will be featuring over 100 micro-brews! Click here to view the growing list of breweries and the beers they are scheduled to bring.
Festival & Entertainment Schedule
Brewski Friday | 8-11 p.m.
- Food stations throughout the festival for a bite to eat
- Souvenir Brewski Festival glass
- Joe Grushecky performs acoustic from 8-11 p.m. during the event.
Joe Grushecky’s music has stood the test of time. For 30 years publications such as Billboard and Rolling Stone have hailed him as one of rock & roll’s most talented singer-songwriters.
Brewski Saturday | 7-10 p.m.
- Brewski Festival Buffet 6 p.m.- 8 p.m.
- Souvenir Brewski Festival glass
A special overnight lodging rate is available for Brewski Festival attendees. Rates start at $139 for Friday night and $159 for Saturday. For more information or to book your accommodations, please call 866-437-1300
Tickets are only available through ShowClix and may be purchased online or over the phone at 1-888-71-TICKETS (Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-9 p.m. EST).
All attendees must be at least age 21 and will be asked to present proper identification at the festival door. For more information, please review our House Policies.
Sign-up for our Priority 7 Newsletter for announcements for Brewski and other festivals, events and specials.
Breweries Scheduled to Attend
- Simon Girty
Duquesne Brewing Co.
- Duquesne Pilsner
- Duquesne Light
- Fort Pitt
- Flatrock Inclined Plane Pale IPA
Full Sail Brewing
Goose Island Beer Co.
- Guinness Extra Stout
- Harp Lagers
- Smithton Ale
- Apricot Wheat
- Stoneys Light
Magic Hat Brewing
- Dream Machine IPL
McKensies Hard Ciders
- Black Cherry
- Green Apple
- Spitfire Kentish Ale
- Hopbot IPA
- Mr. Huff
Mountain State Brewing Company
- Cold Trail Blonde Ale
- Almost Heaven Amber Ale
- Seneca Indian Pale Ale
- Miner’s Daughter Oatmeal Stout
Redds Brewing Co.
- Apple Ale
- Strawberry Ale
- Hard Tea
- Third Shift Lager
Shock Top Brewing
White Horse Brewing LLC
- Whitehorse Pilsner
- Packsaddle Pale Ale
- Honey Lager
Widmer Brothers Brewing
Breweries and Beers are subject to change.
House Policies Regarding Alcohol Service
Seven Springs Mountain Resort strives to provide responsible, safe and professional service of alcohol. We will endeavor to serve our guests in a responsible, friendly and professional manner and to abide by Seven Springs values and the conditions of our liquor license issued by the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board. Staff members are on hand to assist our guests in enjoying their time at Seven Springs and to assist in their decision to drink in moderation and, when appropriate, avoid drinking activities that puts anyone at harm or risk. We are committed to adhere to all liquor laws.
The staff and management of Seven Springs Mountain Resort promote the enjoyment of our guests and homeowners by enforcing the following House Policies:
- No one under the age of 21 can purchase or consume alcoholic beverages.
- Seven Springs requires proof of age from ALL GUESTS entering a 21 and over venue. The only acceptable forms of proof of age are:
- A valid driver’s license issued by any state.
- A valid photo identification card issued by any state.
- A valid United States armed forces ID card that contains the holder’s photo.
- A valid passport, passport card, or travel visa which contains the holder’s photo.
- Seven Springs reserves the right to deny access to any bar or lounge to anyone who is visibly intoxicated, exhibits rowdy behavior or to prevent overcrowding.
- Seven Springs reserves the right to discontinue service to any guest who is harassing to others, involved in a physical altercation or is creating an unsafe situation for themselves or others.
- No beverages are permitted to be carried into any bar or lounge area.
- Outside alcoholic beverages are not permitted to be brought onto the licensed premises. The only exception is that a guest may bring a special or private reserve wine to Helen’s restaurant. A $40 corkage fee will apply and the wine will be served by Helen’s staff in accordance with house policies. Seven Springs reserves the right to search any bag, backpack or purse.