Foggy Goggle New Year’s Eve
Celebrate the New Year at the legendary Foggy Goggle at Seven Springs Mountain Resort! DJ Jan Jursa will be spinning today’s biggest hits to keep you dancing the night away. Doors open at 8 p.m. and the party will go from 9 p.m.-1:30 a.m.
The Foggy Goggle New Year’s Eve Party is SOLD OUT. Tickets remain for the Grand Ballroom and Matterhorn Parties
Admission to the party includes:
- Hors d’oeuvres
- Two Drink Tickets draft beer or basic mixed drinks per person
- Party Favors
The Foggy Goggle New Year's Eve Party is SOLD OUT. Tickets remain for the Grand Ballroom and Matterhorn Parties
DJ Jan Jursa started DJing at local clubs and bars in the early 90’s. He has worked at many of the hottest nightclubs including Matrix, The Boardwalk and Stratus in the city and currently rotates DJing at clubs on weekends. Jan has DJed for crowds in the thousands and for crowds of all different ages. He’s very good at mixing music from all genres together to keep the night flowing and the crowd excited.
New Year’s Eve hors d’oeuvres will be available from 9-11 p.m.
- Domestic Cheese Display
- Mustard & Relish Trays
- Fresh Crudités and Ranch Dipping Station
- Gourmet “Little” Pizzas: Tomato Mozzarella and Basil, Short Rib and Asiago cheese, Pepperoni and Cheese
- Baked Ham and Cheese Mini Sandwiches
- Mashed Potato Bar with sour cream, chives, bacon, cheddar cheese
- Buffalo Wing Bar: your choice of Hot or Mild or BBQ with Crudités and Blue Cheese
- Mini Hot Dogs with Relish, Mustard, Onions, Ketchup, Coleslaw, Cheese Sauce & Spicy Chipotle Chili
Please note, all attendees to the party must be 21 years of age, and show valid photo-identification at the door.