Kids Halloween & Big Trucks Weekend
Kids Halloween & Big Trucks Weekend
Treat yourself to a spectacular weekend in the mountains and enjoy the best of Pennsylvania’s beautiful fall foliage!
Autumnfest is culture and kitsch rolled perfectly into one. Every weekend of Autumnfest, explore a vibrant world of themed family fun all over the mountain.
Enjoy live musical entertainment of all kinds, discover the unexpected with a variety of novelty performers or hop on the chairlift for an aerial view of the fiery colors of autumn. Artisans and crafters from far and wide will have their handmade creations on display. Choose the perfect memento to take home and reminisce on all of the amazing family memories you’ve made at Autumnfest.
Kids of all ages will have the chance to explore the “big kid” versions of their favorite toys at Kids & Trucks Weekend! Bring the kids up to explore dump trucks, fire trucks, tractors and more! Make sure they bring their favorite costumes for the Kids’ Halloween Parade and Trick-or-Treating!
Please note that pets are not permitted on festival grounds.
Autumnfest activities are open from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. during the following weekends:
- – Sat., Oct. 22 & Sun., Oct 23 | Kids & Trucks
Please note that there is a $5 per car parking fee during Autumnfest.
Saturday, October 22, 2016
- – Jason Craig | Main Stage | 11 a.m., 1 p.m. & 3 p.m.
- – Gabby Barrett | Paver Circle Stage | 12 p.m., 2 p.m. & 4 p.m.
- – Uptown Rhythm | Foggy Goggle Stage | 12 p.m., 2 p.m. & 4 p.m.
Sunday, October 23, 2016
- – The Joseph Sisters | Main Stage | 11 a.m., 1 p.m. & 3 p.m.
- – Meredith Holiday | Paver Circle Stage | 12 p.m., 2 p.m. & 4 p.m.
- – Octane | Foggy Goggle Stage | 12 p.m., 2 p.m. & 4 p.m.
Entertainment is subject to change.
You won’t want to miss all of the fun activities in the Kids Zone, a large tent of fun-filled arts and crafts, games and activities to keep them busy throughout the weekend. Kids will also enjoy climbing the Rock Wall, bouncing on the EuroBungy, riding on the Alpine Slide, running through the Hay Bale Maze and much more!
What is more fun that a pile of pumpkins? Flying pumpkins! Our engineers at Seven Springs have created some awesome pumpkin chuckers. Come hang out in The Streets Terrain Park near the Foggy Goggle to watch the machines our crazy mechanics have rigged up. Vote for your favorite and watch the pumpkin guts fly! Demonstrations will take place at 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. each day of Autumnfest.
Kids Trick or Treat Parade
Kids come dressed up in your favorite costume and go Trick or Treating at Seven Springs! Our Trick or Treat Parade will make its way through the Autumnfest festival grounds and treats will be passed out along the way. Participants should meet at the Children’s Tent at 3 p.m.
Family Entertainment Throughout the Festival
- – Magic and Balloons by Judith | 12 p.m. & 3 p.m. (Saturday only)
- – Frank Cappelli | 12 p.m. & 3 p.m. (Sunday only)
- – Riglet Park for kids ages 4-7 in Tiny Tots!
- – The Daring Douglasses Fire Show | 11a.m. – 5 p.m.
- – Strolling entertainment with David Lawrence
- – Petting Zoo
- – Ballonitic Fringe
Entertainment is subject to change.
There are plenty of dining options to choose from during Autumnfest, from the expansive Autumnfest Buffet, to the grab and go Emo’s Pit, the delectable Helen’s lunch offerings or the sweet treats at Gingerbread Dreams.
<!– Autumnfest Buffet
- – 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. in the Maple Room of the Ski Lodge
- – Adults: $24.95 | Seniors: $20.95 | Children ages 6-12: $13.95 | Ages 5 and under: Free
- – Buffet to include: salad station, assorted breads and baked goods, potato pancakes, chef’s carving station, mashed potato bar, assorted vegetables, desserts and more. CLICK HERE to view the Chocolate & Chili Buffet features during Autumnfest.
Autumnfest Quick Bites In between riding the Alpine Slide, enjoying the live music or perusing through the crafts, stop by one of our on-site dining outlets for a delicious bite to eat and a warm beverage on the crisp fall weekends. Selections include traditional festival favorites and some new additions!
- – A Bit Chili, featuring chef’s signature chili
- – Big Top Funnel Cakes
- – Emo’s Pit, located outside near the Ski Lodge and Foggy Goggle featuring your favorite sandwiches, burgers, soups and more
- – First Tracks, located inside the Ski Lodge featuring sandwiches, pizza, soups and more.
- – Foggy Goggle, offering a full bar and seasonal craft beer selection and pizza by the slice
- – Mashed Potato Martini Bar, located outside near the Ski Lodge
- – Mountain Perk, inside the Ski Lodge, with a selection of coffee drinks and bottled beverages.
- – Spud Shack, featuring jumbo baked potatoes and fresh cut fries
- – Tahoe Lodge, featuring burgers, piergoies, pumpkin soup, cookies and more
- – The Tavern, featuring a large selection of draft and canned beer
- – Uncle Eric’s Pretzels, your choice of cinnamon, salted or parmesan garlic
Available weekends during Autumnfest: October 1-23, 2016
Don’t let the beautiful autumn colors pass you by! Celebrate Mother Nature’s fall foliage with a family vacation packed with outdoor adventure in the mountains of Pennsylvania… The Ultimate Autumnfest Family Vacation Package makes it easy to completely customize the perfect weekend getaway at Seven Springs Mountain Resort. Here’s the best part: Kids ages 11 and under stay Free! PLUS, we’ll have tons of Autumnfest activities happening at the resort including extraordinary musical entertainment and novelty acts, an arts and crafts bazaar, children’s activities and so much more!
Reservations For more information or to make your reservations, please click on the button above or call (866) 437-1300.
Starting at hotel rates are per person for a lodge room, based on double occupancy. Additional charges for upgrades to tower, queen family or junior suite rooms. Package cannot be combined with any additional discounts, coupons offer or contracted rate. $150 resort credit is per person for two nights. Unused resort credit is non-refundable and cannot be applied toward gift cards or additional room nights. Additional restrictions apply. Price is subject to change and availability. Blackout dates may apply. Two children ages 11 and under are free with paying adults. Age 11 and under is classified as a child for lodging. Advanced reservations are required for ziplines, sporting clays, Trillium Spa, golf, segway tours, stables, kids camps, and dining at Helen’s. Hours for activities may change without prior notice. A credit card is required at check in for lodging and incidental charges. Cancellations must me made 14 days in advance to receive a full refund on hotel lodging.
Each weekend at Autumnfest features a vast selection of crafters and artisans throughout the Festival Grounds, Ski Lodge and Festival Hall. Browse through the one of a kind items for that perfect keepsake! Festival Grounds
- – Popcornman | Kettle Corn
- – Canvas Creations Body Art | Face painting, glitter tattoos and more.
- – Kings Blacksmith Shop | Featuring wine racks, candle holders, fireplace tools, hooks and more.
- – Lorraine’s Designs | Sterling silver, gold filled, stainless jewelry.
- – Nuttin From Germany | Roasted almonds, pecans and cashews.
- – Rainbow Mountain Alpacas | Alpaca clothes, gloves, yarn, fibers and more.
- – Somerset Humane Society will have dogs and cats looking for new homes.
- – Grant’s Chainsaw Carvings | A selection of chain saw carved decorations. Carvings will take place on site as well.
- – Little Dippers | Homemade dip mixes.
- – Vintage Alex | Forged silverware and skeleton key jewelry.
- – Whatever-U-Like | Fashion and homemade handbags and accessories.
- – Hand sewn deer and elk skin purses, backpacks and more.
- – Hand made wool sweaters, hats, scarves, gloves and ponchos.
- – Fused glass sun catchers and melted bottle cheese trays.
- – Stuffed bears, clothing and accessories.
- – Swarouski Crystal jewelry made on the spot.
- – Sterling silver magnetic jewelry, sports theme jewelry, embroidered clothing, home decor items, hand painted wood crafts, crochet items and more.
- – Stone House Mixes | Homemade gourmet mixes for soups, wine slushy and sweet and savory dips.
- – Distinctive Designs | Holiday decor including wreaths, garlands, plush snowmen, reindeer, Santa’s and more!
- – Against the Grain | Handmade wooden jewelry boxes, cutting boards and more.
- – Flowers by Barbara | All handmade flower arrangements with holiday themes, home grown grapevine wreathes and more!
- – Distractions Jewelry | Handcrafted jewelry.
- – Hello Leo | Looking for that perfect gift for your pet? Bandanas, bow ties, treats, toys and more for your four legged furry friend.
- – Creekside Studio | Earthware, stoneware pottery, tile products, gourds and slate.
- – Scentsy | Wickless warmers, bath and body products, auto and travel packages, wax bars, laundry care and nightlights.
- – Caricatures
- – An assortment of fudge, candy, chocolates, gummies and more.
- – Soy based candles, warmers, lotions, soaps and more.
- – Beautiful hand made hair-bows.
- – Custom made chain-mail jewelry
- – Scarves, shawls, wraps, afghans, shawl pins and more!
- – Hand-painted crafts, ornaments and more
- – Grammie Mam’s Homemade Sweets
- – Custom Coin Jewelry | 100% hand-cut coins of the world.
- – Diana’s Crafts from the Heart | Dolls, floral and wooden seasonal items.
- – Quillows, blankets that turn into a pillow.
- – TMA Glass | Dichotic glass jewelry. Pendants, earrings, rings, pins.
- – Patterson Images | Nature, wildlife and fine art framed and matted photography prints and note cards.
- – Jackson Creek Candles | Soy wax candles in jars, votive, pillars and holiday containers.
- – Sister of Mercy of the Americas | Crochet items, scarves, hats and afghans.
- – Heart to Heart Custom Crafts | Quilted items and wall hangings.
- – Little Specialty Foods | Gourmet pepper jelly, wine slush drink mixes and more.
- – Honey
- – Handmade cotton dog collars.
- – Children’s clothing, baby crocheted hats, headbands and bows.
- – Chocolate and caramel apples and assorted chocolates.
- – Seasonal decor and wooden decorative benches and fences.
- – Necklace charms, earrings, scarf clips, button and silverware creations.
- – Fall decor such as fall fences, lanterns, pumpkin crafts, snowman wreaths and more.
- – A large selection of fabric items. Pillows, do-rags, pet scarves, and more.
- – Handmade pet toys, collars and leashes.
Craft and vendor list is subject to change.
Sign-up for our Priority 7 Newsletter for announcements for Autumnfest and other festivals, events and specials.
- – As a precautionary measure, please leave pets at home as they are not permitted on festival grounds.
- – Seven Springs encourages all festival attendees to please drink responsibly. Individuals age 21 and over who wish to consume alcoholic beverages at the event must present a valid state issued ID. To review our House Policy regarding alcohol service, please click here.