Mud on the Mountain
Mud on the Mountain
Mud on the Mountain offers athletes a chance to get down and dirty atop the beautiful Laurel Highlands. The seven mile mud run course winds its way up, down and through some of the most challenging terrain in Pennsylvania. This event will take place on Saturday, May 12, 2018.
Across more than seven miles of body-breaking terrain you will traverse ponds, scale boulder fields, climb your way over obstacles and claw your way up impossible inclines, all on your way to a triumphant finish! After working to destroy your body, stick around for the Recovery Party in the Foggy Goggle, pamper yourself in the Trillium Spa and dine in one of the resort’s amazing restaurants or give sporting clays a shot for a little extra excitement!
- – You have to be at least 18 years of age to participate
- – Event Registration closes Thursday, May 3, 2018, or when all spots are filled. We suggest early registration. There will be NO on-site event registration the day of the event
- – There are heats that go out every 15 minutes beginning at 8 a.m.
- – There are 300 people in each heat
- – A limited number of time slots are available. Be sure to register early to ensure your spot.
- – When you register you pick the time you wish to run. People have asked about being in the same heat with their friends. We recommend registering early and together.
- – Register as a Corporate Team. Click here for details!
- – There are no prizes, just bragging rights and camaraderie with the runners in your heat.
- – Each participant receives a wicking shirt, medal and drink ticket for the Foggy Goggle After Party.
- – Packet Pickup will be in Festival Hall on Friday, May 11 from 5-9 p.m. and Saturday, May 12 beginning at 6 a.m.
FOGGY GOGGLE RECOVERY PARTY
- – Celebrate your accomplishment at the Foggy Goggle Recovery Party with your fellow Mud on the Mountain runners. Grab a drink or a bite to eat and talk about your favorite moments of the day and hit the dance floor as our DJ plays your favorite tunes!
RACE DAY BAG CHECK
- – Bag check is in the Timberstone Room, located near the Ski Lodge and is available from 7 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- Get your rest before you take on the body-breaking terrain of Mud on the Mountain when you stay with us at Seven Springs. We have a special overnight lodging package available May 11 through 13 for all participants that includes one or two nights of lodging.
- – One night starts at $143 per room, based on double occupancy
- – Two nights start at $112 per room, per night, based on double occupancy.
- For more information or to make your reservations, please call 866-437-1300 or you can BOOK ONLINE.
Now – Mar 16
Mar 17 – May 3
Mud on the Mountain
8 a.m. Timed Heat
Check out what our mud runners encountered in 2017! We are already coming up with new and exciting obstacles for 2018!
Click on the map for a larger image.
Still only talking about the weather with your co-workers? We offer the best team building experience with our Mud on the Mountain Corporate Team Program.
Corporate Team Information & Benefits
- – Minimum of 20 people (no maximum)
- – Group rate of $55 per person
- – Win great prizes with our three team awards! Participation (most number of people), Best Team Spirit (best team shirts or outfits), Muddiest Team (do we really need to explain that?)
- – Corporate teams will receive one additional drink ticket for the Foggy Goggle Recovery Party.
How to Register a Corporate Team
Have your Corporate Team Leader call us at 814-352-7777, ext 7875 or email Trisha with the following information.
- – Company name and address
- – Corporate team leader’s name, phone number and email address
- – Number of participants. You will receive a coupon code so individual team members can register under the designated team.
- – Only two corporate teams will be able to sign up for each designated heat time.