New Year’s Eve Diamond & Ice Masquerade Ball
Your Ticket Includes:
- Cocktail party from 7-8 p.m. with stationed and passed hors d’oeuvres
- Two Drink Tickets for beer or house mixed drinks
- Diamond & Ice Masquerade Ball Five Course Dinner
- Champagne Toast at Midnight
- Party Favors to help ring in the New Year
- Entertainment for the evening will includes music by an electric violinist during cocktail hour, live music by No Bad JuJu during dinner and DJ Sosa calling in the New Year
New This Year: VIP Area
- Book a table in our VIP Lounge Area with seating for six. Space is limited!
- Luxury soft seating near the dance floor
- Private servers during the Diamond & Ice Masquerade Ball
- Two complimentary bottles of champagne for your table to ring in the New Year in style
- * VIP Area is in addition to the Diamond & Ice Masquerade Ball Ticket.
Diamond & Ice Masquerade Ball Tickets
- Monday, December 31, 2018 per person
- VIP Lounge Add On Only Six VIP areas available
All attendees must be at least age 21 and will be asked to present proper identification at the door.
Make the most of your New Year’s holiday and book our special two night package for the Seven Springs New Year’s Eve Diamond & Ice Masquerade Ball!
- Two nights of lodging
- Breakfast each morning
- Tickets to the New Year’s Eve Diamond & Ice Masquerade Ball
The New Year’s Eve Diamond & Ice Masquerade Ball cocktail reception is from 7-8 p.m. with dinner served at 8:15 p.m.
Chef’s Amuse Bouche
Frisee salad with roasted Shiitake Mushrooms, smoked bacon and goat cheese
Saffron and Champagne Granita
Seared Halibut with Chili Gremolada paired with Fillet Mignon with Maderia Sauce, Potato AuGratin Dauphinoise, English Pea Puree
Frangelico Milk Chocolate Box with Edible Jewels
No Bad JuJu
No Bad JuJu is a dynamic 8-piece powerhouse, blending an eclectic mix of classic R&B, rock,and cutting edge contemporary music into their signature style guaranteed to have you rocking out into the New Year!
Pittsburgh’s DJ Sosa is an energetic, professional, interactive disc jockey, armed with the latest equipment and unlimited music selection! With more than fifteen years as an entertainer, the New York native is an entertainment dynamo that will make New Year’s Eve unforgettable.
Please note, all attendees to the party must be 21 years of age, and show valid photo-identification at the door. For more information regarding our House Policy regarding alcohol service, please click here. Although the New Year’s Eve Diamond & Ice Masquerade Ball is not black-tie, cocktail attire is required. Those guests not properly dressed will be denied entry to the party. Proper attire includes no sneakers, no jerseys, no t-shirts, no jeans. Please dress to impress, jackets are required for men and cocktail attire is expected of women. Thank you in advance for adhering to the dress code, we look forward to seeing you!