Treat yourself to a spectacular weekend in the mountains and enjoy the best of Pennsylvania’s beautiful fall foliage!
Autumnfest is culture and kitsch rolled perfectly into one. Every weekend of Autumnfest, explore a vibrant world of themed family fun all over the mountain.
Enjoy live musical entertainment of all kinds, discover the unexpected with a variety of novelty performers or hop on the chairlift for an aerial view of the fiery colors of autumn. Artisans and crafters from far and wide will have their handmade creations on display. Choose the perfect memento to take home and reminisce on all of the amazing family memories you’ve made at Autumnfest.
Herzlich Willkommen! That’s German for “Warm welcome!” Get your steins ready and don your lederhosens for a celebration of Germany’s world-famous Oktoberfest! Explore a mountain of German food, traditional German entertainment, beer tastings and more!
Please note that pets are not permitted on festival grounds.
Autumnfest activities are open from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. during the following weekends:
Please note that there is a $5 per car parking fee during Autumnfest.
Saturday, September 30, 2017
- – Dirty Dogz | Foggy Goggle Stage | 11 a.m., 1 p.m. & 3 p.m.
- – Rob Bayne | Paver Circle Stage | 11 a.m., 1 p.m. & 3 p.m.
- – The Stickers | Main Stage | 12 p.m., 2 p.m. & 4 p.m.
- – Magician David Lawrence | Find him throughout the festival performing magic
Sunday, October 1, 2017
- – Jukebox | Foggy Goggle Stage | 11 a.m., 1 p.m. & 3 p.m.
- – Soulful Femme | Paver Circle Stage | 11 a.m., 1 p.m. & 3 p.m.
- – Radio Tokyo | Main Stage | 12 p.m., 2 p.m. & 4 p.m.
- – Almost Legal Graffiti near the Paver Circle Stage at 12 & 2 p.m.
Entertainment is subject to change.
You won’t want to miss all of the fun activities in the Kids Zone, a large tent of fun-filled arts and crafts, games and activities to keep them busy throughout the weekend. Kids will also enjoy climbing the Rock Wall, bouncing on the EuroBungy, riding on the Alpine Slide, running through the Hay Bale Maze and much more!
Do you have what it takes to be ruler of the mountain? Now is your chance to partake in the Seven Springs Bavarian Games! The Games take place on Saturday and Sunday at 2 p.m. and entry is free! Registration takes place at the Photography Booth from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. All participants must be 18 or over and sign a waiver to participate.
This epic competition will consist of three events:
- – Tug of War – Show your might in this team challenge, a classic game of tug of war to prove who is the strongest. (25 points)
- – Pumpkin Carry – Grab a partner…..actually pumpkin and you are off to the races! This race will test your strength and agility in a 100-yard dash while carrying your giant pumpkin in your arms. (100 points – first, 75 points – second, 50 points – third)
- – Hay Bale Toss – Show off your farming skills in this strength challenge. The goal is simple, pick up a hay bale and throw it as far as you can. It sounds easy… but we will let you be the judge. (100 points – first, 75 points – second, 50 points – third)
- – Prizes – You may be thinking, “Why would I want to do this?” Well, the mightiest mountain folk in both male and female division will win a 2017-2018 Midweek Seven Springs Season Pass! That’s right, if you get the highest combined score you can show the mountain who’s boss all winter long.
What is more fun that a pile of pumpkins? Flying pumpkins! Our engineers at Seven Springs have created some awesome pumpkin chuckers. Hang out near the Foggy Goggle to see the machines our crazy mechanics have rigged up and watch the pumpkin guts fly! Demonstrations will take place at 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. each day of Autumnfest.
Autumnfest All-Day Activity Bracelet
The Autumnfest All-Day Activity Bracelet includes: Bowling, Disc Golf, EuroBungy, Hydrobikes, Miniature Golf, Paddleboats, Rockwall, Scenic Chairlift and Swimming.
- – Children ages 3-6 | $17
- – House Guests and Day Guests | $26
Bracelet prices do not include tax. Activities are weather permitting.
Saturday Morning Yoga Hike
During a yoga hike you will learn to fuse yoga and movement, to focus on the elements in nature helping you quiet the mind for meditation, and to use trees, rocks, and sloping hillsides to enhance your yoga practice.
Saturday, September, 30 from 10-11:30 a.m. Earth Element, Rooted on the Mountain, $25 per person. Reservations are required by calling 800-452-2223, ext 7997.
Additional Entertainment & Activities Throughout the Festival
- – Demonstration Row with Chainsaw Carving, Glass Blowing, Pottery Spinning and Black Smithing.
- – Autumnfest Portraits – Get a family photo during Autumnfest. A tradition for many families!
- – Kids Craft Tent – An assortement of fall crafts for kids, face painter, pumpkin painting and more!
- – Riglet Park – Kids ages 4-7 can get the feel for snowboarding in our specialty designed terrain park.
- – Seven Express Train Rides – $5
- – Pony Rides – $8
- – Wagon Rides – $12
- – Hay Maze
- – Petting Zoo
- – Strolling Entertainment
- – Bonfire with smores
- – Beer Tasting in the Foggy Goggle for our guests ages 21 and older. Try a pumpkin, oktoberfest style or other fall flavored beer.
- – Foggy Goggle Football Parties with Drink Specials
Entertainment and activities are subject to change. Prices do not include applicable taxes.
There are plenty of dining options to choose from during Autumnfest, from the seasonal Autumnfest Buffet, to the grab and go quick bites at Emo’s Pit, the delectable Helen’s brunch offerings or the sweet treats at Gingerbread Dreams.
- – 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. in the Maple Room of the Ski Lodge
- – Adults: $24.95 | Seniors: $19.95 | Children ages 6-12: $12.95 | Ages 5 and under: Free
- – Buffet to include: salad station, assorted breads and baked goods, potato pancakes, chef’s carving station, mashed potato bar, assorted vegetables, desserts and more. CLICK HERE to view the complete Autumnfest Buffet Menu.
- – Join us each weekend during Autumnfest from 12-3 p.m. for our seasonal brunch featuring fresh, local ingredients. CLICK HERE to view the Helen’s Brunch menu!
Autumnfest Quick Bites
In between riding the Alpine Slide, enjoying the live music or perusing through the crafts, stop by one of our on-site dining outlets for a delicious bite to eat and a warm beverage on the crisp fall weekends. Selections include traditional festival favorites and some new additions!
- – Emo’s Pit, located outside near the Ski Lodge and Foggy Goggle featuring your favorite sandwiches, burgers, soups and more
- – First Tracks, located inside the Ski Lodge featuring sandwiches, pizza, soups and more.
- – Foggy Goggle, offering a full bar and seasonal craft beer
- – Gingerbread Dreams Tent, located near the Ski Lodge, features sweet pumpkin and chocolate treats, giant cupcakes, cookies, our signature breads, and so much more
- – Spud Shack Mashed Potato Martini Bar, located outside near the Ski Lodge, features regular and sweet potato mashed potato martinis, French friesm piergoies, corn on the cob, chili sandwiches and more
- – Mountain Perk, inside the Ski Lodge, with a selection of coffee drinks and bottled beverages.
- – Uncle Eric’s Pretzels and Funnel Cake, your choice of cinnamon, salted or parmesan garlic pretzels, funnel cake and popcorn treats.
- – Tahoe Lodge, open weather permitting, with sandwiches, roasted pumpink soup, sweet treats, and bottled beverages.
- – Two nights of lodging
- – Breakfast both mornings
- – $25 Resort Credit per person
- – One All-Day Activity Wristband* per person
- – Access to the fitness center and all resort swimming pools, weather permitting
Available weekends during Autumnfest: September 29 – October 1; October 6-8; 13-15 and 20-22, 2017
For more information or to make your reservations, please call (866) 437-1300.
Blackout dates may apply. Two night minimum stay on weekends. Hotel rates are per person, based on double occupancy. Price does not include applicable taxes. Price subject to change and availability. Package cannot be combined with any additional discounts, coupons or offers. Restrictions apply. The Alpine Slide, Alpine Tower and Summer Tubing are not included with the All-Day Activity Wristband. Activities are open weather permitting.
Each weekend at Autumnfest features a vast selection of crafters and artisans throughout the Festival Grounds, Ski Lodge and Festival Hall. Browse through the one of a kind items for that perfect keepsake!
- – Clay 2 Glass | Hand thrown functional stoneware pottery and handemade flameworked glass beads made into jewelry.
- – Country Road Cupboard | Gourmet dip mixes with 30 flavors of dip mix, 9 flavors of dessert mix and 20 flavors of wine slush mix.
- – Tumeric Store | Tumeric based products including powders, oils, capsules, seasoning, soap and lip balms.
- – Herold’s Original Kettle Korn | Homemade kettle corn.
- – Lorraines Designs | Jewelry for men, women and children. Stainless steel and sterling silver necklaces, bracelets, earrings anclets and more!
- – Rainbow Mountain Alpacas | Alpaca wool and clothing
- – The Fudge Guy | Fudge, caramel apples, chocolates and candied popcorn.
- – Nuttin From Germany | Roasted almonds, pecans, cashews and peanuts.
- – Wisps and Chains | Custom chainmail jewelry.
- – King’s Blacksmith Shop | Fireplace tools, wine racks, candle holders and live demonstrations.
- – Hand painted wood crafts, hand knitted scarves and hats.
- – Handmade wool sweaters, capes and hats.
- – Handmade jewelry and artwork from real butterfly wings and swarovski crystal.
- – Chainsaw carvings.
- – Homemade salsa and pasta sauce in pint and quart jars.
- – Crafts by DeWitt | Country décor including wreaths, baskets, electric candles and wooden items.
- – Gourmet Popcorn | Various flavors of gourmet popcorn, caramel corn and candy corn.
- – Distractions Jewelry | Handmade jewelry items.
- – TeyViana Creations | Handmade coasters and wooden crafts.
- – Handmade cross stitched pictures
- – Croched scarves, afghans, lap blankets, wraps and more.
- – Jars of soy sprinkles, ceramic warmers, simmering lights, shades, liners and homemade air fresheners.
- – Homemade chocolate candy, chocolate covered apples and other fruits, fudge and hard tack candy.
- – Homemade chocolate candy of different varieties made in the belgian tradition, lollipops and fudge.
- – Handmade candles in unique decorative containers.
- – Sterling silver jewelry.
- – Seasonal wreaths, arrangements and 9′ decorated garlands.
- – Hand painted items for the kitchen and home.
- – Personalized charm bracelets and handcrafted jewelry.
- – Kiln formed multi-layered fused dichroic glass jewelry.
- – All natural hand poured soy candles and tart melts.
- – Fall and Christmas decorations and crafts including flower arrangements.
- – Beaded stretch charm bracelets that help support the charity Our Clubhouse.
- – Handcrafted chainmaille and wire wrapped jewelry
- – Double Z Quilting | Quilts of various sizes, wall hangings, table runners and more!
- – Kitty’s Kasuals Snap Jewelry | Various snap jewelry, snaps and personalized snaps.
- – Beas Nest | Hand sewn doll clothes to fit 18 inch dolls, pillows, pot holders and dog scarves.
- – Pat’s Purse Boutique | Ladies purses, totes, handbags, wristlets, change purses and more!
- – The Tranquility Ladies | Handmade hot/cold therapy sleep mask, foot and hand warmers, hand made soaps, scrubs and more!
- – TMA Glass | Dichroic glass jewelry including pendants, earrings, bracelets and bobby pins.
- – Custom Coin Jewelry | 100% Handmade coins of the world.
- – Wonders Sassy Pup | Cotton dog collars and other embroidered dog themed items.
- – Fudge | Gourmet fudge, chocolates and the worlds best gummies.
- – Quilts | Handmade quilts and home décor.
- – Dog Crafts | Handmade pet items including bandanas, bow ties, neck ties, cat toys and pet beds.
- – Sugar Creek Candle Company | 100% Soy handcrafted candles
- – Little Specialty Foods | Powdered drink mixes, adult slushes and warm mulling spices.
- – Honey | Local honey
- – Sewing | Homemade articles for babys, kitchen items, blankets, quilts and more!
- – DJ’s Crystal Garden | Vintage glass that is reimagined into beautiful flowers for the lawn and garden.
- – Raw, local honey and bee and honey related items.
- – Handmade quillows- pillows that open to a 45 inch by 72 inch quilted cover in more than 90 patterns.
- – Wreaths, baskets, battery operated candles and other country crafts.
- – Homemade candy and wood crafts.
- – Goat’s milk soap, lotion, candles and more!
Craft and vendor list is subject to change.
Sign-up for our Priority 7 Newsletter for announcements for Autumnfest and other festivals, events and specials.
- – As a precautionary measure, please leave pets at home as they are not permitted on festival grounds.
- – Seven Springs encourages all festival attendees to please drink responsibly. Individuals age 21 and over who wish to consume alcoholic beverages at the event must present a valid state issued ID. To review our House Policy regarding alcohol service, please click here.