Treat yourself to a spectacular weekend in the mountains and enjoy the best of Pennsylvania’s beautiful fall foliage!
Autumnfest is culture and kitsch rolled perfectly into one. Every weekend of Autumnfest, explore a vibrant world of themed family fun all over the mountain.
Enjoy live musical entertainment of all kinds, discover the unexpected with a variety of novelty performers or hop on the chairlift for an aerial view of the fiery colors of autumn. Artisans and crafters from far and wide will have their handmade creations on display. Choose the perfect memento to take home and reminisce on all of the amazing family memories you’ve made at Autumnfest.
Get your pumpkin spice fix at Pumpkin Weekend! Celebrate the world’s favorite fall fruit and explore the pumpkin patch and our pumpkin carving display. Take a break from seeing the sights to sample some pumpkin beer and fill up on pumpkin pie!
Please note that pets are not permitted on festival grounds.
Autumnfest activities are open from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. during the following weekends:
Please note that there is a $5 per car parking fee during Autumnfest.
Saturday, October 8, 2016
- – Totally 80s | Main Stage | 11 a.m., 1 p.m. & 3 p.m.
- – This That & The Other Thing | Paver Circle Stage | 12 p.m., 2 p.m. & 4 p.m.
- – The House Band | Foggy Goggle Stage | 12 p.m., 2 p.m. & 4 p.m.
Sunday, October 9, 2016
- – Radio Tokyo | Main Stage | 11 a.m., 1 p.m. & 3 p.m.
- – Randy Myers | Paver Circle Stage | 12 p.m., 2 p.m. & 4 p.m.
- – Jukebox | Foggy Goggle Stage | 12 p.m., 2 p.m. & 4 p.m.
Entertainment is subject to change.
You won’t want to miss all of the fun activities in the Kids Zone, a large tent of fun-filled arts and crafts, games and activities to keep them busy throughout the weekend. Kids will also enjoy climbing the Rock Wall, bouncing on the EuroBungy, riding on the Alpine Slide, running through the Hay Bale Maze and much more!
What is more fun that a pile of pumpkins? Flying pumpkins! Our engineers at Seven Springs have created some awesome pumpkin chuckers. Come hang out in The Streets Terrain Park near the Foggy Goggle to watch the machines our crazy mechanics have rigged up. Vote for your favorite and watch the pumpkin guts fly! Demonstrations will take place at 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. each day of Autumnfest.
Family Entertainment Throughout the Festival
- – Children’s Pumpkin Swim | 10:30 a.m. – Preregistration required.
- – Magician Bill Averman | 12 p.m. & 3 p.m.
- – The Daring Douglasses Fire Show | 11a.m. – 5 p.m.
- – Pirates Riglet Park | 12 – 4 p.m.
- – Strolling entertainment with David Lawrence
- – Petting Zoo
- – Ballonitic Fringe
Entertainment is subject to change.
There are plenty of dining options to choose from during Autumnfest, from the expansive Autumnfest Buffet, to the grab and go Emo’s Pit, the delectable Helen’s lunch offerings or the sweet treats at Gingerbread Dreams.
- – 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. in the Maple Room of the Ski Lodge
- – Adults: $24.95 | Seniors: $20.95 | Children ages 6-12: $13.95 | Ages 5 and under: Free
- – Buffet to include: salad station, assorted breads and baked goods, potato pancakes, chef’s carving station, mashed potato bar, assorted vegetables, desserts and more. CLICK HERE to view the Pumpkins Buffet features during Autumnfest.
Autumnfest Quick Bites
In between riding the Alpine Slide, enjoying the live music or perusing through the crafts, stop by one of our on-site dining outlets for a delicious bite to eat and a warm beverage on the crisp fall weekends. Selections include traditional festival favorites and some new additions!
- – A Bit Chili, featuring chef’s signature chili
- – Big Top Funnel Cakes
- – Emo’s Pit, located outside near the Ski Lodge and Foggy Goggle featuring your favorite sandwiches, burgers, soups and more
- – First Tracks, located inside the Ski Lodge featuring sandwiches, pizza, soups and more.
- – Foggy Goggle, offering a full bar and seasonal craft beer selection and pizza by the slice
- – Mashed Potato Martini Bar, located outside near the Ski Lodge
- – Mountain Perk, inside the Ski Lodge, with a selection of coffee drinks and bottled beverages.
- – Spud Shack, featuring jumbo baked potatoes and fresh cut fries
- – Uncle Eric’s Pretzels, your choice of cinnamon, salted or parmesan garlic
- – Wraps, featuring turkey, buffalo chicken or the chicken club wrap
Beer Features & Sampling
- – Blockhouse Pumpkin on Saturday
- – Shock Top Pumpkin on Sunday
- – Samplings will take place in the Foggy Goggle at 1 p.m. during Autumnfest.
Available weekends during Autumnfest: October 1-23, 2016
Don’t let the beautiful autumn colors pass you by! Celebrate Mother Nature’s fall foliage with a family vacation packed with outdoor adventure in the mountains of Pennsylvania… The Ultimate Autumnfest Family Vacation Package makes it easy to completely customize the perfect weekend getaway at Seven Springs Mountain Resort. Here’s the best part: Kids ages 11 and under stay Free! PLUS, we’ll have tons of Autumnfest activities happening at the resort including extraordinary musical entertainment and novelty acts, an arts and crafts bazaar, children’s activities and so much more!
For more information or to make your reservations, please click on the button above or call (866) 437-1300.
Starting at hotel rates are per person for a lodge room, based on double occupancy. Additional charges for upgrades to tower, queen family or junior suite rooms. Package cannot be combined with any additional discounts, coupons offer or contracted rate. $150 resort credit is per person for two nights. Unused resort credit is non-refundable and cannot be applied toward gift cards or additional room nights. Additional restrictions apply. Price is subject to change and availability. Blackout dates may apply. Two children ages 11 and under are free with paying adults. Age 11 and under is classified as a child for lodging. Advanced reservations are required for ziplines, sporting clays, Trillium Spa, golf, segway tours, stables, kids camps, and dining at Helen’s. Hours for activities may change without prior notice. A credit card is required at check in for lodging and incidental charges. Cancellations must me made 14 days in advance to receive a full refund on hotel lodging.
Each weekend at Autumnfest features a vast selection of crafters and artisans throughout the Festival Grounds, Ski Lodge and Festival Hall. Browse through the one of a kind items for that perfect keepsake!
- – Popcornman | Kettle Corn
- – Canvas Creations Body Art | Face painting, glitter tattoos and more.
- – King’s Blacksmith Shop | Featuring wine racks, candle holders, fireplace tools, hooks and more.
- – Loova | Handcrafted soaps, lotions and gifts.
- – Lorraine’s Designs | Sterling silver, gold filled, stainless jewelry.
- – Nuttin From Germany | Roasted almonds, pecans and cashews.
- – Rainbow Mountain Alpacas | Alpaca wool clothing, gloves, yarn, fibers and more.
- – Somerset Humane Society will have dogs and cats looking for new homes.
- – Grant’s Chainsaw Carvings | A selection of chain saw carved decorations. Carvings will take place on site as well.
- – Stoneware pottery for the home and garden
- – Sports theme jewelry, embroidered clothing, home decor items and more.
- – Author Tonya Royston selling her first book of her trilogy, Shadows at Sunset.
- – Hand sewn deer and elk skin purses, backpacks and more.
- – Hand made wool sweaters, hats, scarves, gloves and ponchos.
- – Stuffed bears, clothing and accessories
- – Swarouski Crystal jewelry made on the spot
- – Stone House Mixes | Homemade gourmet mixes for soups, wine slushy and sweet and savory dips.
- – Crafts by Dewitt | Featuring country decor, wreaths, baskets, wood plates and more.
- – Against the Grain | Handmade wooden jewelry boxes, cutting boards and more
- – Flowers by Barbara | Handmade flower arrangements with holiday themes, home grown grapevine wreathes and more!
- – Scentsy | Wickless warmers, bath and body products, auto and travel packages, wax bars, laundry care and nightlights.
- – Soy based candles, warmers, lotions, soaps and more.
- – Beautiful hand made hair-bows.
- – Custom made chain-mail jewelry
- – Scarves, shawls, wraps, afghans, shawl pins and more!
- – Hand-painted crafts, ornaments and more
- – Hand made jewelry and cigar box purses
- – Silicon dipped night light bulbs
- – Candle centerpieces
- – Beautifully designed crystal jewelry
- – Caricatures
- – Custom Coin Jewelry | 100% hand-cut coins of the world.
- – Diana’s Crafts from the Heart | Dolls, floral and wooden seasonal items.
- – Sandav Studio | Barn quilt art and fine art photography.
- – Quillows, blankets that turn into a pillow.
- – TMA Glass | Dichotic glass jewelry. Pendants, earrings, rings, pins.
- – Patterson Images | Nature, wildlife and fine art framed and matted photography prints and note cards.
- – Jackson Creek Candles | Soy wax candles in jars, votive, pillars and holiday containers.
- – Sister of Mercy of the Americas | Crochet items, scarves, hats and afghans.
- – Heart to Heart Custom Crafts | Quilted items and wall hangings.
- – Earth Images Gallery | Canvas or framed prints in various sizes.
- – Create a Stir | Homemade dips packages, popcorn seasonings. Sea salts, oils and handcrafted serving spoons.
- – Honey
- – Chocolate and caramel apples and assorted chocolate, fudge, candy and more!
- – Wind chimes, wall hangings and jewelry.
- – Children’s clothing, baby crocheted hats, headbands and bows.
- – Handmade cotton dog collars.
- – Necklace charms, earrings, scarf clips, button and silverware creations.
- – Fall decor such as fall fences, lanterns, pumpkin crafts, snowman wreaths and more.
- – Hand painted tea pots, glassware, wine sets, seasonal gifts and more.
- – Fused and stained glass diachronic jewelry.
- – A large selection of fabric items. Pillows, do-rags, pet scarves, and more.
Craft and vendor list is subject to change.
Sign-up for our Priority 7 Newsletter for announcements for Autumnfest and other festivals, events and specials.
- – As a precautionary measure, please leave pets at home as they are not permitted on festival grounds.
- – Seven Springs encourages all festival attendees to please drink responsibly. Individuals age 21 and over who wish to consume alcoholic beverages at the event must present a valid state issued ID. To review our House Policy regarding alcohol service, please click here.