Slicer Seven Golf Pass
Play the beautiful Seven Springs OR Hidden Valley mountain-top golf courses this season any day with a Slicer Seven Golf Pass!
- – Slicer Seven Golf Pass is preloaded with seven rounds of golf and cart privileges for Seven Springs or Hidden Valley
- – May be redeemed any day
- – Only one use per day
- – Slicer Seven Golf Pass can be reloaded
- – Slicer Seven Golf Pass is void at the end of the 2016 season
Please note: Carts are required. Collared shirts and spikes are also required.
Golf Membership & Rates
Mail In Membership Application
If you would like to mail your application and payment to the Seven Springs Season Pass Office, please open the Mail In Application Form.
The 2016 Golf Membership Application Form is a PDF that has sections that you can input all of your passholder information before printing and submitting.
1. Under Primary Passholder, please click in the boxes next to Last Name, First Name, etc. and type in your information.
- 2. Under Membership Selections, please enter the pass type, passholder name, date of birth and amount into each row.
- – The Pass Sub-Total Box will automatically add up all rows.
- – Please include the 1% Amusement Tax where applicable.
- 3. Please fill out the Payment information
- 4. Please PRINT your application.
- 5. After printing, please be sure to SIGN where appropriate .
- 6. Please mail to 777 Waterwheel Drive, Seven Springs, PA 15622 or bring in to the Seven Springs Season Pass Office.
- – All twosomes will be paired.
- – Tee times are guaranteed. Notice of cancellation or reduction of players is required 48-hours prior to tee time or you will be charged for the entire foursome.
- – Carts are required at all times.
- – Fivesomes are not permitted.
- – Golfers only on course. Spectators are not permitted.
- – Personal coolers are not permitted.
- – Slicer Seven Golf Pass is valid April 1, 2016 through the close of the course 2016 (depending on weather).