The Highlands Market is a boutique country market offering local artisan products such as vegetables and canned goods from laurel Vista Farms in Somerset, PA, Tait Farm Foods in Centre Hall, PA, Goat Milk Soaps and Lotions from Sunny Slope Farms in Garrett, PA and more. The market also features the freshest meats, cheeses, bread and specialty items as well as anything you would need for your extended stay at Seven Springs Mountain Resort.
The market proudly offers delectable prepared foods created by our culinary team to take back to your cabin or condo or cozy up in our warm cafe and enjoy the rich decor highlighted by repurposed wood from the mountain. Order your favorite sandwich to go by calling 814-352-2046.
The Highlands Market features a wide selection of craft beers! Pick up a six-pack, 12-pack or a variety pack today!
The Highlands Market is located less than one mile west of the Main Gate of Seven Springs Mountain Resort on County Line Road.
Whether you are on the mountain for the day or a week, the Highlands Market has what you need to complete your stay!
Hours of Operation
- Sunday through Thursday | 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday through Saturday | 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday, December 23 through Sunday, December 25
- Fri., Dec. 23 | 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sat., Dec. 24 | 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sun., Dec. 25 | 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Beginning December 30, 2016
- Sunday through Thursday | 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday through Saturday | 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.