Bowhunter's Market & Vendors
Bowhunter’s Market & Vendors
The Bowhunter Market will be located on festival grounds, in the Ski Lodge and the Timberstone Room, and will be open Thursday, August 11 through Sunday, August 14. Over 40 vendors will be selling and demonstrating their products, and the market is open to the public.
For other questions regarding registration, please email
Vendor application are now being accepted for the 2016 IBO World Championships at Seven Springs Mountain Resort.
Click here to download your vendor application.
– The Bowhunter Market runs Thursday, August 11 through Sunday, August 14, 2016.
– Vendor areas include the festival area (outdoors) and the Timberstone Room.
– Vendors are required to be present all four days. Vendors inside the Timberstone Room must be out of the vendor space by noon on Sunday.
– All vendors must provide an insurance certificate naming Seven Springs Mountain Resort as Additional Insured.
– Tables, chairs, linens, etc. are not included. Please bring your own.
– Electricity is not included and is available for a fee.
– No food / beverage vendors will be accepted.
– Full payment for your vendor space / electricity is required with the application.
– You can download the application by
clicking here. – Vendor applications must be received by July 15, 2016.
– Questions? Contact: Jake Frieri 814-352-7777 ext. 7597 | Email:
Winter Family Memories
Wake up to a breathtaking mountain view and experience the endless possibilities at...
Holidays in the Highlands Package
Holidays in the Highlands at Seven Springs will become a winter tradition for...