Learn with the Ladies
Our supportive and fun female Snow Pros will guide you to new levels of skiing and snowboarding, helping you build more confidence in the bumps, break through plateaus, increase confidence on more challenging terrain, arcing turns across groomers, earn a gold medal in NASTAR or be introduced to our top-ranked terrain parks. This fun and unique weekend experience to Learn with the Ladies will be held on Saturday, February 10 and Sunday, February 11, 2018.
Learn with the Ladies Weekend
Learn with the Ladies
Pick the program track that suits you best!
9:30-11:30 a.m. and 12:30-2 p.m.
Track 1 | Fundamental to Intermediate
- – Stuck in a rut? Break bad habits and progress your skills to the next level and become a plateau buster!
Track 2 | Intermediate to Advanced
- – Learn advanced carving skills and make groomers more fun.
- – Slice arcs across the snow and leave a path of trenches behind you.
Track 3 | Advanced to Expert
- – Learn World Cup skills to get you to the next level and wow everyone on the chairlift because you look like a pro!
Meet up with all the ladies and Snowsports Instructors inside Foggy Brews for some lighthearted comradery and refreshments!
9:30-11:30 a.m. and 12:30-2:30 p.m.
Track 1 | Intermediate
- – Congratulations, you graduated to intermediate! Use the skills you learned on Saturday to explore the mountain, keep learning and shred with lots of mileage!
Track 2 | Advanced Intermediate
- – Take the mystery out of skiing and explore more black terrain with an intro to bump skiing. Use the skills you learned on Saturday to rip across the mountain!
Track 3 | Advanced All Mountain
- – Take your World Cup skills and explore off piste terrain, tree skiing and advanced bumps. Take your shredding to the limit!
Track 4 | Crossover or Nastar (12:30-2:30 p.m. only)
- – Never tried snowboarding? Never tried skiing? Well, now you can! Learn the fundamentals of this crossover discipline and enhance your Snowsports skills!
- – Never tried racing? Take your shot at Nastar where you can win a Bronze, Silver or Gold Medal!
Programs and schedule are subject to change.
All participants in the following winter activities must fill out an electronic release form.
- – Skiing, snowboarding, or snow tubing
- – Renting ski, snowboard or other equipment used in winter season activities
- – Participating in an event, such as a race or competition
- – Participating in Snowsports instruction
Please click on the button below and fill out prior to your visit.
Please note: If you have already filled out a release form this winter, you do not have to fill out another. e.g. I am doing a snowsports lesson today and renting equipment next week.
To register for the Learn with the Ladies Weekend, please call 800-452-2223, ext. 7997.
- – Ages 21 and up are welcome to participate
- – Pre-registration is required.
- – Check in begins at 8:45 a.m. and on-snow sessions end at approximately 2:30 p.m.
- – Ski and snowboard tickets, rental equipment* and lunch are not included with entry fees.
- – Rentals are included with the Crossover Clinics entry fee.
- – Gratuities for Snowsports Instructors are not a requirement but an appropriate and appreciated gesture.