Our newest lodging option is the end result of a full transformation of the historic Tyrol House and delivers the perfect blend between luxury and rustic charm. Cedar Chalet, is a unique, three story layout with two king bedrooms on separate floors with a common dining and entertainment space. Cedar is ideal for a family or multi couple retreat with upgraded amenities, appliances and finishes adjacent to the slopes and within walking distance to the hotel, restaurants and activities.
Click on images above to open larger view in a new tab.
Cedar Chalet Also Includes:
– Open kitchen, dining room and entertainment area with a 48” inch flat screen television
– Sleeping accommodations for up to four guests
– Two king bedrooms on separate floors with 42” televisions and sitting areas
– Dining area to seat four
– Inside, heated ski and snowboard storage
– A spacious private deck
– Private parking
Make your reservation by phone or online
– You can also speak with one of our reservation specialists at (866) 437-1300, 8 a.m. – 9 p.m., Mon. – Sat. or 8 a.m. – 7 p.m., Sun.
Family Groups and Occupancy Restrictions
Family Groups Welcome
– All of our chalets are available for rent to family groups only.
– Sororities, fraternities, or non-chaperoned groups are NOT allowed.
– You must be 24 years of age or older to obtain a rental license.
– Any violation of these standards will be grounds for immediate eviction without refund.
Maximum Occupancy Limits
– The occupancy in a unit shall not exceed the maximum limit set at any time.
– No more than one unit may be rented to the same responsible party.