Our newest lodging option is the end result of a full transformation of the historic Tyrol House and delivers the perfect blend between luxury and rustic charm. Hickory Chalet, is a unique, three story layout with two king bedrooms on separate floors with a common dining and entertainment space. Hickory is ideal for a family or multi couple retreat with upgraded amenities, appliances and finishes adjacent to the slopes and within walking distance to the hotel, restaurants and activities.
Hickory Chalet Also Includes:
– Open kitchen, dining room and entertainment area with a 48” inch flat screen television
– Sleeping accommodations for up to four guests
– Two king bedrooms on separate floors with 42” televisions and sitting areas
– Dining area to seat four
– Inside, heated ski and snowboard storage
– A spacious private deck
– Private parking
Make your reservation by phone or online
– You can also speak with one of our reservation specialists at (866) 437-1300, 8 a.m. – 9 p.m., Mon. – Sat. or 8 a.m. – 7 p.m., Sun.
Family Groups and Occupancy Restrictions
Family Groups Welcome
– All of our chalets are available for rent to family groups only.
– Sororities, fraternities, or non-chaperoned groups are NOT allowed.
– You must be 24 years of age or older to obtain a rental license.
– Any violation of these standards will be grounds for immediate eviction without refund.
Maximum Occupancy Limits
– The occupancy in a unit shall not exceed the maximum limit set at any time.
– No more than one unit may be rented to the same responsible party.