Our newest lodging option is the end result of a full transformation of the historic Tyrol House and delivers the perfect blend between luxury and rustic charm. The spacious Sycamore Chalet, is conveniently located adjacent to the slopes and within walking distance to the hotel and main lodge. Sycamore features a unique layout, five separate bedrooms, a spacious kitchen and gathering area, upgraded amenities, appliances and finishes. This chalet is ideal for a multi-family retreat or social events.
Click on images above to open larger view in a new tab.
Sycamore Chalet Also Includes:
– Spacious kitchen and gathering area with dining room to seat ten
– Large entertainment space with a 60” television
– Sleeping accommodations for up to 10 guests
– A total of four king bedrooms with 42” televisions
— Two king bedrooms on the ground level with private bathrooms
— Two king bedrooms on the second floor with own private bathrooms and one with a sofa
– First floor queen bedroom with a 42” television and private bathroom
– Inside, heated ski and snowboard storage
– A spacious, private deck
– Private parking
Make your reservation by phone or online
– You can also speak with one of our reservation specialists at (866) 437-1300, 8 a.m. – 9 p.m., Mon. – Sat. or 8 a.m. – 7 p.m., Sun.
Family Groups and Occupancy Restrictions
Family Groups Welcome
– All of our chalets are available for rent to family groups only.
– Sororities, fraternities, or non-chaperoned groups are NOT allowed.
– You must be 24 years of age or older to obtain a rental license.
– Any violation of these standards will be grounds for immediate eviction without refund.
Maximum Occupancy Limits
– The occupancy in a unit shall not exceed the maximum limit set at any time.
– No more than one unit may be rented to the same responsible party.