Make the most of your getaway to Seven Springs by renting a vacation condominium or townhouse! Whether you’re traveling to Seven Springs to ski or to enjoy all the fine activities of a summer vacation in the majestic Laurel Highlands, condo and townhouse rentals offer families great privacy, exceptional weekly rates and provide the relaxing comforts of home. Condos and townhouses are also available for one month, seasonal and yearly rentals.
Condominium and Townhouse Features
- Range in size from one to four-bedroom
- Fully-equipped kitchens
- Complimentary parking
- Access to resort amenities such as swimming pools and exercise room
- Ski-in/ski out condos and townhomes are available
- Only units with gas fireplaces are useable by guests*
*Local fire codes prevent guests from using wood burning fireplaces.
Condominium and Townhouse Ratings
- Accommodations at the pinnacle of resort luxury and sophistication
- Ultimate in comfort and style with personalized attention to guest expectations
- Accommodations with refined design, quality and physical attributes and amenities
- Well appointed, with upscale sense of comfort and character
- Accommodations with enhanced amenities, comfort and updated décor
- Accommodations that are comfortable, clean and pleasant with modest enhancements minus the frills
- Perfect match for the more economically minded guest
Make your reservation by phone or online
Browse our inventory of condos and townhomes available for rent
- You can also speak with one of our reservation specialists at (866) 437-1300, 8 a.m. - 9 p.m., Mon. - Sat. or 8 a.m. - 7 p.m., Sun.
- Monthly and seasonal rentals are also available by contacting the Vacation Property Management office at 800-452-2223, ext 7723.
Condo Lodging Packages
Select lodging packages are available for our Condos and Townhomes. To view these offers, please click here, or call one of our reservation specialists for assistance in booking a condo package at (866) 437-1300.
Family Groups and Occupancy Restrictions
Family Groups Welcome
- All or our properties are privately owned; therefore it is the responsibility of Seven Springs Mountain Resort and Vacation Property Management to rent to family groups only.
- Sororities, fraternities, or non-chaperoned groups are NOT allowed.
- You must be 24 years of age or older to obtain a rental license.
- Any violation of these standards will be grounds for immediate eviction without refund.
Maximum Occupancy Limits
- The occupancy in a unit shall not exceed the maximum limit set at any time.
- No more than one unit may be rented to the same responsible party.