Perched atop a knoll, across from Turtle Dam, Sugar Hill provides the serenity you crave with wooded views and is the perfect retreat for your large family group.
Click on images above to open larger view in a new tab.
Boasting a large open living and dining room with a wood burning fireplace, five bedrooms, three bathrooms, patio with seating and built-in charcoal grill and a fire ring where the family can gather in the evenings, you will return to Sugar Hill year after year.
Sugar Hill Cottage Also Includes:
-Master bedroom with a king size bed and flat screen TV
-Second bedroom with a queen size bed
-Third bedroom with a queen bed, daybed trundle and TV
-Fourth bedroom with two daybeds and trundles
-Fifth bedroom with a queen size bed
-Living room complete with a wood burning fireplace and flat screen TV
-Gameroom with pool / ping pong table and TV
-One car garage
-Wireless internet access
-Complimentary Shuttle Service
-Access to resort amenities such as swimming pools and fitness center
Make your reservation by phone or online
- You can also speak with one of our reservation specialists at (866) 437-1300, 8 a.m. - 9 p.m., Mon. - Sat. or 8 a.m. - 7 p.m., Sun.
Family Groups and Occupancy Restrictions
Family Groups Welcome
- All of our cottages are available for rent to family groups only.
- Sororities, fraternities, or non-chaperoned groups are NOT allowed.
- You must be 24 years of age or older to obtain a rental license.
- Any violation of these standards will be grounds for immediate eviction without refund.
Maximum Occupancy Limits
- The occupancy in a unit shall not exceed the maximum limit set at any time.
- No more than one unit may be rented to the same responsible party.