Perched atop a knoll, across from Turtle Dam, Sugar Hill provides the serenity you crave with wooded views and is the perfect retreat for your large family group.
Boasting a large open living and dining room with a wood burning fireplace, five bedrooms, three bathrooms, patio with seating and built-in charcoal grill and a fire ring where the family can gather in the evenings, you will return to Sugar Hill year after year.
Sugar Hill Cottage Also Includes:
-Master bedroom with a king size bed and flat screen TV
-Second bedroom with a queen size bed
-Third bedroom with a queen bed, daybed trundle and TV
-Fourth bedroom with two daybeds and trundles
-Fifth bedroom with a queen size bed
-Living room complete with a wood burning fireplace and flat screen TV
-Gameroom with pool / ping pong table and TV
-One car garage
-Wireless internet access
-Complimentary Shuttle Service
-Access to resort amenities such as swimming pools and fitness center
Make your reservation by phone or online
- You can also speak with one of our reservation specialists at (866) 437-1300, 8 a.m. - 9 p.m., Mon. - Sat. or 8 a.m. - 7 p.m., Sun.
Family Groups and Occupancy Restrictions
Family Groups Welcome
- All of our cottages are available for rent to family groups only.
- Sororities, fraternities, or non-chaperoned groups are NOT allowed.
- You must be 24 years of age or older to obtain a rental license.
- Any violation of these standards will be grounds for immediate eviction without refund.
Maximum Occupancy Limits
- The occupancy in a unit shall not exceed the maximum limit set at any time.
- No more than one unit may be rented to the same responsible party.