Offered several times throughout the day, drivers follow one of Seven Springs' experienced tour guides into deep forests and snowy slopes. An additional rider can join the driver for a nominal fee. Helmets are provided with rental and are required for maximum safety.
Perfect for a couple or a family adventure, come wind through the snow-capped Laurel Highlands on a guided snowmobile tour.
Hours of Operation
One-hour guided snowmobile tours are available at:
- 9 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 2 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.
|Midweek tours available Monday - Thursday
||$70 per driver
|Friday - Sunday and holiday tours available
||$80 per driver
|Passengers are an additional fee and must be at least age 12
||$45 per person
Snowmobile Tour Information
- All tours are offered on a daily basis, weather permitting.
- Space is limited for these tours and reservations are required.
- For reservations and more information, please call (800) 452-2223, ext. 7932.
- Please meet at Center Lobby 45 minutes before your scheduled tour. A shuttle bus will pick you up there and take you to the Sporting Clays Lodge for your tour and return you to the Main Lodge afterwards.
- For the latest details and snow conditions, please check the snow report or call (800) 523-7777.