What better way to enjoy the natural beauty of the Laurel Highlands than on a leisurely horseback ride at Seven Springs! There's never a need for prior experience as Seven Springs Mountain Resort Stables has options for riders of all ages and abilities.
- Guided trail rides are 45-minutes long and leave on the hour between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Children's experience rides are available at 15-minutes to the hour between 9 and 5 p.m.
- Wagon rides are available weekends beginning Saturday, September 28, 2013
|45-minute Guided Trail Ride
||$35 per person
|Children's Experience Ride
||$5 per person
|Wagon Rides - Available Autumnfest Weekends
||$20 per adult
||$10 per child
Trail Ride Regulations
- Children must be age 7 or older
- The maximum weight per rider is 250 pounds
- The children's experience ride is suitable for young children, new riders and individuals with special needs.
Hours of Operation
- Open 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., daily, beginning May 24, 2013, when weather and availability permit.
- Reservations are requested.
- For more information, please call (800) 452-2223, ext. 7285.
Group rates are available for groups of eight or more riders. A credit card is required to make these reservations and should be made through the group sales office or the stables.