Hang on to your hat! Seven Springs’ snow tubing park, the largest snow tubing park in the region, is “snow much fun” for everyone! Tuck yourself into a tube, grab onto the handles and feel the cold crisp air on your cheeks as gravity sends you plunging down one of our 11 chutes. Don’t worry about gasping for air. Snow tubers are whisked back up the hill via one of the Magic Carpets.
2016-2017 Snow Tubing Rates
Mon - Thurs & Fri (until 5 p.m.)
Fri (after 6 p.m.), Sat, Sun & Holidays*
9 a.m. - 11 a.m. Sat, Sun & Holidays*
Prices do not include applicable taxes.
*Holiday rates are in effect Dec. 22, 2016 - Jan. 2, 2017; Jan. 13 - 16 and Feb 17 - 20, 2017.
Click Here To download the Snow Tubing Release & Waiver agreement.
Snow Tubing Hours of Operation
Please check the Snow Report for up to date hours of operation.
Snow Tubing is currently closed
Tubes, thrills and screams are provided at no extra charge!
- The tubing park is open to children ages 10 and older without adult supervision.
- Children ages 4 - 9 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children must be at least 4 years-old to tube.
- Each person must ride in their own tube.
- Space is limited, so arrive early.
- No advance reservations can be taken over the phone. A limited number of ticket vouchers are available for each session online.
- Snow boots available for rental.
- Ski boots are not permitted.
- Group rates are available for groups of 20 or more. Click here for details.
- Prices do not include applicable taxes.
- Please check the snow report or call (800) 523-7777 for the latest Snow Tubing information.
- For more information, please call (800) 452-2223, ext. 7645.