Hometown: Port Republic, VA
Sponsors: Flour City Distribution, Capita, Coal, Union, Thirtytwo, Crab Grab, Always Boardshop, Shred Soles, SoGnar, Oakley
What is your favorite riding crew?
- All the homies I ride with on a regular basis are the truth, aka No Names. They are always having the best time!
Which park do you look forward to riding at Seven Springs?
- The Streets and The Alley are where you can usually find me.
Would you rather hit the bottom Spot jump on ski blades or bomb The North Face switch?
- Hahaha, bottom jump on ski blades would be pretty raw. Grant Giller would probably do it shirtless.
What is your all time favorite trick?
- Methods are timeless. But I've also got a soft spot for good presses.
Powder or a perfect rail line?
- Rails on the East, Powder when I'm West.
Who do you look up to in skiing/snowboarding?
- My friends, anyone having fun, Kazu, Danimals, Nic Sauve, also shout outs Wythe Woods, he's the biggest boss thus far.
What’s one piece of advice you would give to younger riders?
- Keep it fun, be thankful, support local and stay you.