Hometown: Moon, PA
What is your favorite riding crew?
- The Stept guys when used to put out movies.
Which park do you look forward to riding at Seven Springs?
- Whatever the mashed potato meltdown park is going to be, it never disappoints!
Favorite hobbies, besides riding?
- Recently I have been getting all the hype behind fly fishing and have been spending a decent amount throwing flys!
What is your all time favorite trick?
- A big ol’ rodeo 9 is never a let down.
Powder or a perfect rail line?
- After the past few winters in PA, gimme that powda.
Who do you look up to in skiing/snowboarding?
- Tom Wallisch has influenced me since I was a little kid. Watching a Pittsburgh kid go onto become one of dirtiest skiers in the game continues to influence me to this day.
What’s one piece of advice you would give to younger riders?
- When the time in this sport inevitably comes that you get hurt, take your recovery serious. It sucks watching everyone have so much fun when you have to sit on the sideline and watch.
You can only ride with one person the rest of your life. Who would you pick and why?
- Matt Heffernan without a doubt. It was always just the best days when we got to ride together. He taught me a ton about skiing, but also just influenced me to be a better human in general. Looking back it, some of the best days I’ve had in skiing were with him. #senditforheffy
What’s your spirit animal?