Professional freeskier Tom Wallisch has partnered with Seven Springs Mountain Resort this season. You’ll see Tom in the parks at Seven Springs during exclusive events throughout the season!
Tom Wallisch set the new World Record for the longest Rail Slide on skis at Seven Springs Mountain Resort in 2016!
Hometown: Pittsburgh, PA
Sponsors: Seven Springs, The North Face, Monster Energy, Line, Shred, GoPro, Full Tilt, Marker, Slytech, Gnarbox and Bose
What is your favorite riding crew?
- The Good Company crew!
Which park do you look forward to riding at Seven Springs?
- The Streets is definitely one of my favorite parks to ride because of how unique and urban it looks! The Spot is always epic and huge tho…
Would you rather hit the bottom Spot jump on ski blades or bomb The North Face switch?
- I think I’d go for the jump on ski blades because that would be waaayyy more fun to watch haha.
What is your all time favorite trick?
- Gotta go with the classic BackFlip. Easily the most fun trick and definitely the biggest crowd pleaser!
Powder or a perfect rail line?
- Tough choice for me, I love skiing rails but I think I still have to go with pow pow!
Who do you look up to in skiing/snowboarding?
- Lots of people. I grew up watching Tanner Hall, CR Johnson, Pep Fujas, Shane McConkey, Dave Crichton, Candide Thovex and so many more! These days I’m inspired by all the Good Company guys I ride with.
What’s one piece of advice you would give to younger riders?
- Get out there and ski, ski as much as you can, and never take it too seriously. Have fun with your friends and learn tricks at a moderate rate. Too many kids are pushed to learn the newest trick and get hurt all the time. Work your way up slowly - you’ll be having a blast and killing it in no time!
So stoked on Seven Springs and the huge park movement you guys are pushing! It’s so amazing to see a resort in PA crushing it with one of the best parks in the world. Thanks for everything you guys put into it day in and day out! It’s epic and I’m so proud to call Seven Springs my Home Mountain.