Professional freeskier Tom Wallisch has partnered with Seven Springs Mountain Resort this season. You’ll see Tom in the parks at Seven Springs during exclusive events throughout the season!
Tom Wallisch set the new World Record for the longest Rail Slide on skis at Seven Springs Mountain Resort in 2016!
Hometown: Pittsburgh, PA
Sponsors: Seven Springs, The North Face, Monster, Line Skis, Full Tilt, Bose, GoPro, Shred, Slytech, Marker and Gnarbox
What is your favorite riding crew?
- I love riding with all of my friends and our Good Company Crew. Easy going and fun times
Which park do you look forward to riding at Seven Springs?
- Love the spot for big air time but nothing beats laps in the Alley with a good crew.
Favorite hobbies, besides riding?
- Golfing and Mountain biking in the summer for sure!
What is your all time favorite trick?
- Nothing really beats a classic laid out backflip
Powder or a perfect rail line?
- Powder day for sure!
Who do you look up to in skiing/snowboarding?
- Candide Thovex, Tanner Hall, Glen Plake, and lots more.
What’s one piece of advice you would give to younger riders?
- Don’t worry about results or what tricks everyone else is doing. Just focusing on having fun and improving every time you ride. You’ll be slaying it in no time!
You can only ride with one person the rest of your life. Who would you pick and why?
- Gotta choose my shredder GF Steph!
What’s your spirit animal?
- Most definitely the Penguin. Most likely the Rock Hopper variety or maybe a king penguin lol.
So stoked on Seven Springs and the huge park movement you guys are pushing! It’s so amazing to see a resort in PA crushing it with one of the best parks in the world. Thanks for everything you guys put into it day in and day out! It’s epic and I’m so proud to call Seven Springs my Home Mountain.