What to expect from a First-Time Experience Ski or Snowboard Lesson
- Learn about your equipment
- Discover how to slide on the snow
- Learn to stop
- Learn how to get up after falling
- Learn how to make basic turns
- Have fun!
First-Time Experience Package Includes:
- A one-hour and 45-minute lesson
(between 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.) OR a one-hour lesson (between 4 - 6 p.m.)
- Ski and snowboard ticket valid until 7 p.m. with access to carpet 3 and chairlifts 3 and 4
- Rental equipment
- Ski check
- Equipment insurance
First-Time Experience Lesson Times:
The First-Time Experience Package offers lesson times that are set-up to be convenient with your schedule. Just arrive to the Snowsports School at or between the times below to begin your lesson on the snow.
- 9 a.m. - 3 p.m., daily
- 4 - 6 p.m., daily
First-Time Experience Package Pricing
Children 8-11 & Adults 12 & up
Mon - Thurs
Fri - Sun
One-hour and 45-minute lesson Adult
One-hour and 45-minute lesson Child
Snowsports Lesson Information
- For reservations and more information, please contact the Snowsports School at (800) 452-2223, ext. 7997.
Holiday periods are December 19, 2014 - January 4, 2015; January 16-19 and February 13-16, 2015.
All classes are subject to change and availability.