Mom and Dad, how about a day to yourselves? Our Kids’ Corner can make your dream a reality! Children walking age through 5 years-old can enjoy a fun non-skiing day while mom and dad hit the slopes (or sleep). Open daily from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Kids’ Corner will keep the little ones entertained with toys, crafts, songs, games and movies in a supervised playroom. Lunch and snacks are included.
Kids' Corner Pricing
Non-skiing program for children walking age through age 5
Weekend & Holiday
Full-Day | 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Half-Day | Any four consecutive hours*
Hourly rate up to three hours
Prices do not include applicable taxes.
Kids' Corner Includes
- Lunch and Snacks
Kids' Corner Information
- For reservations and more information, please contact Winter Adventure Reservations at (800) 452-2223, ext. 7997.
- *Half-Day sessions must be taken in a consecutive four-hour period between 9 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- Weekdays are defined as Monday through Thursday
- Weekends are defined as Friday through Sunday
- Holiday periods are December 18, 2015 - January 3, 2016; January 15-18 and February 12-15, 2016.
- All classes are subject to change and availability.