Mom and Dad, how about a day to yourselves? Our Kids’ Corner can make your dream a reality! Children walking age through five years old can enjoy a fun day while mom and dad hit the slopes (or enjoy a nice nap). Open daily from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Kids’ Corner will keep the little ones entertained with toys, crafts, songs, games and movies in a supervised playroom or even a ski lesson out on the snow! Lunch and snacks are included.
For children walking age through age 5
Full-Day + Snow Option*
Prices do not include applicable taxes.
- - Full-day from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- - Half-day from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- - Two-hour sessions are available from 9-11 a.m. or 1-3 p.m.
- - Drop-offs are not available between 12p.m. and 1 p.m.
- - Lunch and snacks are included for full and half day sessions
- - Full day session with on the snow option is only available for ages 3 and under.
- - Full day session with on the snow option, includes up to 90-minutes on the snow, ski and snowboard ticket and rental equipment during lesson time only.
- - Advance reservations are strongly recommended due to limited availability
- - For reservations and more information, please call our Winter Adventure Reservations at (800) 452-2223, ext. 7997.
- - Midweek is defined as Monday through Thursday
- - Weekends are defined as Friday through Sunday
- - Holiday periods are Dec. 23, 2016 – Jan. 2, 2017; Jan. 13-16 and Feb. 17-20, 2017.
- - Gratuities for Snow Pros are not a requirement but an appropriate and appreciated gesture.