The Mountain Adventure Camp meets during the following times. We ask that all participants in the program register prior to arrival, and check-in on the day of their lesson in the Mountain Adventure Center, across from the main Tiny Tots’ entrance, between 8:30 and 9:45 a.m. It is recommended you arrive 40-minutes prior to your lesson time if you need a Ski & Snowboard Ticket and Rental Equipment.
– Full Day Session 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., daily
– Half Day Session 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. or 1-3 p.m.
– Lessons will start on the snow at 10 a.m. or 1 p.m.
– Pick-up is at 12 p.m. for half day lessons and 3 p.m. for full and half day lessons
Winter Activities Release
All participants in the following winter activities must fill out an electronic release form.
– Skiing, snowboarding, snowcat rides or snow tubing
– Renting ski, snowboard or other equipment used in winter season activities
– Participating in an event, such as a race or competition
– Participating in Snowsports instruction
Please click on the button below and fill out prior to your visit.
Please note: If you have already filled out a release form this winter, you do not have to fill out another. e.g. I am doing a snowsports lesson today and renting equipment next week.
Mountain Adventure Camp Triple Play Card
The Mountain Adventure Camp Triple Play Card is valid for three full day sessions of camp and includes your child’s lesson, rentals equipment and lift ticket. The Mountain Adventure Camp Triple Play Card is open to all children and teens ages 8-15 from beginner to advanced skill levels.