The Mountain Adventure Freestyle Team meets during the following Saturdays or Sundays. We ask that all participants in the program register the first day of camp in the Snowsports School between 8:30 and 9:15 a.m.
– Session length is from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m..
– Pick-up is at 2:30 p.m.
– Saturday, February, 11, 25 and March 4, 2017 for the Three Week Camp
– Sunday, February 12, 26 and March 5, 2017 for the Three Week Camp
Mountain Adventure Freestyle Team Information
– Helmets are required for all participants.
– Ski and snowboard ticket, rental equipment or lunch are not included with the Mountain Adventure Freestyle Team. A Seven Springs Season Pass can be purchased at a special rate if you register for the Mountain Adventure Team. Ask for details when registering.
– There is a minimum skill level standard expected to participate on the Team. If you do not demonstrate appropriate on-snow skills, you will be directed to a Camp Session.
– Advance reservations are required as camps are subject to change and availability
– For reservations and more information, please call our Winter Adventure Reservations at (800) 452-2223, ext. 7997.
– Mountain Adventure Team refunds are given only for injury/illness with medical documentation. Cancellation fee of $100 applies.
– You must register for the three-week program by February 7, 2017. Any late registrations will be assessed a $50 late feel.