The Mountain Adventure Freestyle Team meets during the following Saturdays or Sundays. We ask that all participants in the program register prior to arrival, and check-in on the first day of the series in the Mountain Adventure Center, across from the main Tiny Tots’ entrance, between 8:30 and 9:15 a.m. Participants will meet on the snow for all remaining sessions promptly at 9:30 a.m.
All participants in the following winter activities must fill out an electronic release form.
– Skiing, snowboarding, snowcat rides or snow tubing
– Renting ski, snowboard or other equipment used in winter season activities
– Participating in an event, such as a race or competition
– Participating in Snowsports instruction
Please click on the button below and fill out prior to your visit.
Please note: If you have already filled out a release form this winter, you do not have to fill out another. e.g. I am doing a snowsports lesson today and renting equipment next week.
Mountain Adventure Freestyle Team Information
– Helmets are required for all participants.
– Ski and snowboard ticket, rental equipment or lunch are not included with the Mountain Adventure Freestyle Team. A Seven Springs Season Pass can be purchased at a special rate if you register for the Mountain Adventure Team. Ask for details when registering.
– There is a minimum skill level standard expected to participate on the Team. If you do not demonstrate appropriate on-snow skills, you will be directed to a Camp Session.
– Advance reservations are required as camps are subject to change and availability
– For reservations and more information, please call our Winter Adventure Reservations at (800) 452-2223, ext. 7997.
– Mountain Adventure Team refunds are given only for injury/illness with medical documentation. Cancellation fee of $100 applies.
– You must register for the seven-week program by January 1, 2018. Any late registrations will be assessed a $50 late fee.
– Gratuities for Snow Pros are not a requirement but an appropriate and appreciated gesture.