All series offerings can be combined for full-weekend and season-long participation.
Prices do not include applicable taxes.
Mountain Adventure Team Times
The Mountain Adventure Team meets during the following Saturdays or Sundays. We ask that all participants in the program register prior to arrival, and check-in on the first day of the series in the Mountain Adventure Center, across from the main Tiny Tots’ entrance, between 8:30 and 9:15 a.m. Participants will meet on the snow for all remaining sessions promptly at 9:15 a.m.
– Sessions length is from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m..
– Pick-up is at 2:30 p.m.
– Saturday, January 7, 21, 28 and February 4, 2017 for the Four Week series
– Sunday, January, 8, 22, 29 and February 5, 2017 for the Four Week series
– Saturday, February, 11, 25 and March 4, 2017 for the Three Week series
– Sunday, February 12, 26 and March 5, 2017 for the Three Week series
Mountain Adventure Team Information
– Helmets are required for all participants.
– Ski and snowboard ticket, rental equipment or lunch are not included with the Mountain Adventure Team. A Seven Springs Season Pass can be purchased at a special rate if you register for the Mountain Adventure Team. Ask for details when registering.
– There is a minimum skill level standard expected to participate on the Team. If you do not demonstrate appropriate on-snow skills, you will be directed to a Camp Session.
– Advance reservations are required as camps are subject to change and availability.
– For reservations and more information, please call our Winter Adventure Reservations at (800) 452-2223, ext. 7997.
– Mountain Adventure Team refunds are given only for injury/illness with medical documentation. Cancellation fee of $100 applies.
– You must register for the four-week program by January 1, 2017. Any late registrations will be assessed a $50 late fee.
– You must register for the three-week program by February 1, 2017. Any late registrations will be assessed a $50 late fee.
– Gratuities for Snow Pros are not a requirement but an appropriate and appreciated gesture.