Super Seven Card
2016-2017 SUPER SEVEN CARD
Prices do not include applicable amusement tax.
- - Adult Super Seven Card offers a savings of up to $214
- - Child Super Seven Card offers a savings of up to $184
16-17 Super Seven Card Brochure
16-17 Super Seven Card Mail-in Application
If you would like to mail your application and payment to the Seven Springs Season Pass Office, please open the Mail In Application Form.
The 16-17 Super Seven Card Form is a PDF that has sections that you can input all of your information before printing and submitting.
- 1. In Section 1, please click in the boxes next to Last Name, First Name, etc. and type in your information.
- 2. In Section 2, please enter the cost of your pass, Last Name, First Name, etc. into each row.
- - The Sub Total, Amusement Tax and Total Boxes will automatically add up all rows.
- 3. Please fill out the Payment information in Section 3
- 4. Please PRINT your application.
- 5. After printing, please be sure to SIGN and date (where appropriate) Section 3 and 4.
- 6. Please mail to 777 Waterwheel Drive, Seven Springs, PA 15622 or bring in to the Seven Springs Season Pass Office.
Super Seven Cards are not transferable!
- - Only one ski and snowboard ticket per day may be redeemed at any time and cannot be combined with any additional discount, package, coupon offer or contracted rate.
- - Super Seven Cards may be re-loaded with additional purchased days of ski and snowboard tickets.
- - There are no “Blackout” dates.
- - Super Seven Card expires at the end of the 2016-2017 ski season.
- - Child Super Seven is available for children age 6–11.