Camp Three Cup
The CAMP THREE CUP features eight race categories including:
- Pro Men
- Pro Women
- Masters Men 40+
- Amateur Men 13-19
- Amateur Men 20-39
- Amateur Women
- Open Single Crown (Enduro)
- Grom Boys & Girls (Ages 8-12 held on Saturday, August 10)
Camp Three Cup & Event Schedule
Saturday, August 10
- Registration at the Bike Center from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Practice runs from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. with Gunnar Lift Access
- Grom Race for boys and girls ages 8-12 beginning at 5 p.m. on the 007 Trail, located on the front face of the mountain.
- Beer Tasting with Helltown Brewing for our 21 and older guests from 6-8:30 p.m.
Sunday, August 11
- Registration at the Bike Center from 8-9 a.m.
- Practice runs from 9-11 a.m. with Gunnar Lift Access
- Race starts at 12 p.m. Class times available via registration link
- Awards will take place at the Lake Tahoe Lodge 30-minutes after race completion.
Overnight lodging is available at Seven Springs Mountain Resort for CAMP THREE CUP participants and spectators.
Rate does not include race registration or spectator pass.