Fall Craft Days
Fall Craft Days is culture and kitsch rolled perfectly into one and takes place Saturdays and Sundays, October 9-10 and October 16-17, 2021.
Hop on the chairlift for an aerial view of the fiery colors of autumn, sit back and enjoy the music at Foggy Goggle and enjoy the family fun of our outdoor adventures and Alpine Slide! Artisans and crafters from far and wide will have their handmade creations on display for you to choose the perfect memento to take home and reminisce on all of the amazing family memories you’ve made at Seven Springs Mountain Resort.
Fall Craft Days
Fall Craft Days takes place on Saturdays and Sundays, October 9-10 and 16-17, 2021. The family fun at Fall Craft Days goes from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. on Saturdays and 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Sundays.
- 100+ Crafters & Artisans
- Stunning Fall Foliage
- Face Painting
- Live Performances
- Scenic Chairlift Rides
- Outdoor Adventures
- Family Fun & The Alpine Slide!
Fall Craft Days Admission
There is a $5 per car fee for Fall Craft Days. Please also note that pets are not permitted inside the festival grounds.
Saturday, October 9
- Franchise Band | Harvest Stage | 12-3 p.m.
- Light Up the Moon | Harvest Stage | 4-7 p.m.
Sunday, October 10
- Jimmy Mowery from The Voice | Harvest Stage | 12-3 p.m.
- TBA | Harvest Stage | 4-7 p.m.
Saturday, October 16
Sunday, October 17
Festival entertainment is subject to change.
Staying at the resort is the best way to experience the grandeur of the changing of the seasons while enjoying the various amenities offered here at Seven Springs! From fall golf packages and local experiences to all-day adventure getaways, we have a variety of lodging packages for you to choose from!
If you are an artist, maker or crafter who would like to participate as a vendor in our Fall Craft Days, please click on the button below to indicate your interest. If your request meets our specific event requirements, we will follow up by sending you the appropriate information and registration forms.
Please note this is not a guarantee of acceptance to Fall Craft Days. You will receive final confirmation after your application has been reviewed.
- Guests who are not vaccinated or who are partially vaccinated are encouraged to wear a mask.
- As a precautionary measure, please leave pets at home as they are not permitted on festival grounds.
- Seven Springs encourages all festival attendees to please drink responsibly. Individuals age 21 and over who wish to consume alcoholic beverages at the event must present a valid state issued ID. To review our House Policy regarding alcohol service, please click here.