Independence Day Celebration
Schedule of Events
- 10 a.m. | Adventure Center Opens | This is the place to meet for your Laurel Ridgeline Zipline Tour, purchase your All-Day Adventure Pass, Downhill Mountain Biking Rentals, Segway Tours and so much more!
- 11 a.m. - 9 p.m. | Bavarian Beach | Relax poolside and grab a bite to eat and drink from the Beach Bar & Grille.
- 12-4 p.m. | Bavarian Beach | Take a dip or lounge poolside and listen to live music from Rob Bayne.
- ★ 4:30-9 p.m. | Slopeside Restaurant | Independence Celebration Buffet Menu Coming Soon!
- ★ 6-9:30 p.m. | Festival Grounds | Jim Donovan and the Sun King Warriors perform at this free concert! Bring a chair or blanket and listen to the music before the fireworks!
- ★ 7-9:30 p.m. | Ski Lodge | Enjoy a Campfire and S'mores
- ★ 7-9:30 p.m. | The spectacular Independence Celebration Zambelli Fireworks at 9:30 p.m. Great view from the grass below the Bavarian Beach!
Schedule is subject to change without notice.
Independence Day Celebration Lodging
Experience the family fun and fireworks during Independence Day at Seven Springs when you stay on the Ultimate Mini Getaway! Plus you can book your favorite adventures all over the mountain like our Laurel Ridgeline and Screaming Hawk Ziplines, Downhill Bike Park, Segway Tours, Sporting Clays, the Apline Slide and so much more!
Starting at $283 per couple based on double occupancy.
- One night of lodging
- Two All-Day Adventure Passes
- $75 Resort Credit
- Access to the fitness center and resort swimming pools, weather permitting
For more information or to make your reservation, please call 866-437-1300
Starting at hotel rates are per couple for a lodge room during midweek, based on double occupancy. Additional charges for weekend and upgrades to tower, queen family or junior suite rooms. Package cannot be combined with any additional discounts, coupons offer or contracted rate. Unused resort credit is non-refundable and cannot be applied toward gift cards or additional room nights. Additional restrictions apply. Price is subject to change and availability. Blackout dates may apply. Two children ages 11 and under are free with paying adults. Age 11 and under is classified as a child for lodging. Advanced reservations are required for ziplines, sporting clays, Trillium Spa, golf, segway tours, stables, kids camps, and dining at Helen’s. Hours for activities may change without prior notice. A credit card is required at check in for lodging and incidental charges. Cancellations must me made 14 days in advance to receive a full refund on hotel lodging.