Seven Springs Speakeasy New Year’s Eve Party
Celebrate the start of the roaring ‘20s at Seven Springs New Year’s Eve Speakeasy in the luxurious Winterberry. Party in true 1920’s gangster style with all the glitz and the glam of this decadent era, marking 100 years since the start of prohibition. Gals, come dressed to the nines, gents, bring on the dapper to ring in the new decade!
Your Ticket to the Seven Springs Speak Easy Includes:
- Cocktail party with stationed and passed hors d’oeuvres and music by Helana Zimmerman
- Two Drink Tickets for beer or house mixed drinks
- Seven Springs Speak Easy Five Course Dinner
- Champagne Toast at Midnight
- Party Favors to help ring in the New Year
- Live music during dinner with the sounds of Sinatra performed by Michael Paul and DJ 007 calling in the New Year
Seven Springs Speakeasy Tickets
- Tuesday, December 31, 2019 per person
All attendees must be at least age 21 and will be asked to present proper identification at the door.
Make the most of your New Year’s holiday and book our special two night package for the Seven Springs Speakeasy New Year's Eve Party
- Two nights of lodging
- Breakfast each morning
- Tickets to the Seven Springs Speakeasy
Please note, all attendees to the party must be 21 years of age, and show valid photo-identification at the door. Although the New Year’s Eve party is not black-tie, cocktail attire is required. Those guests not properly dressed will be denied entry to the party. Proper attire includes no sneakers, no jerseys, no t-shirts, no jeans. Please dress to impress, jackets are required for men and cocktail attire is expected of women. Thank you in advance for adhering to the dress code, we look forward to seeing you!