Switch is a five-piece band founded in 1991, and based out of Greensburg, Pa. They have been playing in a variety of venues in the Pittsburgh Metropolitan area covering such counties as: Allegheny, Fayette, Somerset, Westmoreland, and Washington. Switch covers the hits from the 80’s, 90’s, and today, from the genres of music from rock, and pop music to classic rock. They have established themselves as, “the band to see”, and have developed a devout following of fans over the years.
Switch’s members consist of: Founding member and drummer- Rocco Gaudiano, lead vocalist; Amy Demi, formerly of Friday’s Child, vocalist and bass player; Curtis Washington, vocalist and guitar player; Denny Bondra, formerly of Friday’s Child; and keyboard player, Jay Pereira.
Seven Springs Mountain Resort strives to provide responsible, safe and professional service of alcohol. We will endeavor to serve our guests in a responsible, friendly and professional manner and to abide by the conditions of our liquor license and our company values. Staff members are on hand to assist our guests in enjoying their time at Seven Springs and to assist in their decision to drink in moderation and, where appropriate, avoid drinking activities that put guests at harm or risk. We are committed to adhere to all liquor laws
The staff and management of Seven Springs Mountain Resort promote the enjoyment of our guests by enforcing the following House Policies:
- The Manager on duty, Security or any server has the authority to check ID to verify proof of age for entry into any bar or lounge area. No one under the age of 21 can purchase or consume alcoholic beverages
- Guests must be 21 years of age at the start of the business day
- Guests who purchase a bottle of wine as part of their meal in the Slopeside Dining Room, Helen’s, or Clocktower restaurants are permitted to re-cork and take any unfinished portion of the wine when they leave the restaurant, However, they are not permitted to bring the opened, unfinished bottle of wine into any of the bar or lounge areas
- Valid proof of age is required for all guests who appear to be under 30 years of age. Seven Springs may choose to require proof of age from any guest. The only acceptable forms of proof of age are:
- A valid driver’s license issued by any state.
- A valid photo identification card issued by any state.
- A valid United States armed forces ID card that contains the holder’s photo.
- A valid passport, passport card, or travel visa which contains the holder’s photo.
- Failure to produce a valid ID will result in refusal of entry into a venue that is a 21 and over venue.
- Seven Springs reserves the right to deny access to any bar or lounge to anyone who is visibly intoxicated, exhibits rowdy behavior or to prevent overcrowding.
- Seven Springs reserves the right to limit alcohol purchase to one drink per person on any occasion.
- Persons who in the opinion of the service staff and/or security are found to be harassing other patrons or using foul language will be asked to leave the resort.
- Chairs and drinks are not permitted on the dance floor. Dancing is not permitted on tables or chairs.
- No beverages are permitted to be carried into any bar or lounge area.
- Outside alcoholic beverages are not permitted to be brought onto the licensed premises. The only exception is that a guest may bring a special or private reserve wine to Helen’s restaurant. A $40 corkage fee will apply and the wine will be served by Helen’s staff in accordance with house policies. Seven Springs reserves the right to search any bag, backpack or purse.
- Sleeping is not permitted in any bar or lounge area.
- Drinking games, card or dice playing or arm wrestling is not permitted.
- To-go beer may be sold not to exceed 192 oz. (2- 6-packs of 16oz) and must be bagged.
- Entertainment ends at 12:45 a.m.
- Last call and lights up at 12:30 a.m.
- Last pour at approximately 12:45 a.m.
- Stock piling of drinks is not permitted.
- Pitchers of beer, shots or doubles will not be served after 12 a.m. (midnight).
- No shakers or "mountain pours" give to guests
Anyone under the age of 21 is considered to be a minor. Minors are not permitted to purchase or consume alcohol. Minors are permitted in licensed areas under the following circumstances:
- Minors are not permitted to sit at the bar, but at tables within the licensed area.
- Minors are accompanied by a parent.
- Minors are under “proper supervision”. Proper supervision is a person who is 25 years of age or older, who is directly responsible for the care and conduct of the minor and who keeps the minor within sight and hearing at all times.
- Bavarian Lounge – Minors are not permitted after 9 p.m. Minors are permitted in the seating area on the Bavarian Deck at any time under proper supervision.
- Matterhorn – Minors are not permitted.
- Foggy Goggle – Minors are not permitted after 7 p.m.
Discontinuance of Service
- If a guest is considered to be a VIP (Visibly Intoxicated Person), a Manager, Bartender, Server or Security has the authority to discontinue service or “shut off” the guest. Service to a visibly intoxicated patron is a violation of the state liquor code.
- Shut Offs will be documented by Security. At minimum, the Date, Time and Description of the Incident will be noted.
- Guests who are shut off will be asked to leave the bar or lounge area.
- Guests who are shut off in one bar or lounge are not permitted to be served in any of the other bar or lounge areas.
- Seven Springs reserves the right to discontinue service to any guest who is harassing to others, involved in a physical altercation or is creating an unsafe situation for themselves or others.
Seven Springs Mountain Resort is a smoke-free environment.